OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^ we're still talking about the shoes boss. Why is it ok to talk about what they look like but not ok to discus performance?

Is there a "I'm out of shape, completely useless physically, only ware my shoes to the mall and school, can't play basketball, but still only buy BASKETBALL shoes" thread?
:lol:

^^^ we're still talking about the shoes boss. Why is it ok to talk about what they look like but not ok to discus performance?

Is there a "I'm out of shape, completely useless physically, only ware my shoes to the mall and school, can't play basketball, but still only buy BASKETBALL shoes" thread?

Clearly this thread has turned into a low top vs high top, ankle support thread.
FOH with all that mall bs you talkin

^^^ and? Is that not concerning the shoes? People are asking, we're answering. Sorry, should we go back to talking about what socks match which color shoes? FOH wanna be mod.

That first post wasn't even an attack on you, but I guess it hit a little close to home huh?

Lol you stalking be bro knowing what I talk about? Follow me on twitter or something, it'll be easier

Last edited:
Just saw a nice lil stack of Kobe and KD Christmas Ts at my foot locker... Palmdale, ca. just incase anyone is looking.
Damn...you got my hopes high until I saw the "T's"  hahaha. I'm still looking to double up on the 8's xmas.

It's good just has a flaw no matter how big you get the shoe in my case my toes are always touching/rubbing the top of shoe when i jump or run

I have been balling in low cuts past 8yrs. So loving the Kobe VIIIs period. I used to ball in Lunar Running Shoes, now VIIIs are super legit. The Vs were the worst Kobes for me. EVERY TIME is balled in them I rolled my ankle. VIs where nice. I also like balling in the TR1s. Every says im weird. Now with the VIIIs O'BoY!

Last edited:

This.

Please don't get emotional over a question on an Internet forum. If you don't want to answer it, then don't worry about it lol

Well it defeats the purpose of having a thread if the new pages are old questions asked repeatedly over and over again. If that's getting emotional to you, then I'm emotional...

Last edited:

WDYWT

When are the Pythons suppose to release? Anyone have actual release dates for YOTS and other kb 8s releaseing this month n next month? Is this accurate?

1/19 - black snakeskin (yots)
1/26 - red suades (yots)
2/2 - red camo
2/9 - pythons
2/16 - ASG

some pics da pythons look good & in others they look :x. might be 1 of those shoes u have to see in person up close in ur hands & try on.

Last edited:
some pics da pythons look good & in others they look :x. might be 1 of those shoes u have to see in person up close in ur hands & try on.
Pictures don't do justice. This shoe
is impressive in hand.

Last edited:
Well it defeats the purpose of having a thread if the new pages are old questions asked repeatedly over and over again. If that's getting emotional to you, then I'm emotional...
Nah, let em keep arguing with each other. they must paid physicians or doctors that 100% know the solution to prevent ankle injuries.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom