OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I honestly don't mind the price raise since I know a portion of the proceeds are going to a charitable cause. I also wonder if there is a small hike in price due to the detail added to the uppers. But most likely its due to the charity.

They've always donated part of the proceeds to charity, just like they do with the Doernbecher releases and the Kay Yow releases, but this is the first time that I remember them hiking the price to go along with it. At this point NIKE is doing nothing for the charity, they're just collecting an extra $20 from US that they'll be able to write off as an additional charitable deduction on their taxes.

They've always donated part of the proceeds to charity, just like they do with the Doernbecher releases and the Kay Yow releases, but this is the first time that I remember them hiking the price to go along with it. At this point NIKE is doing nothing for the charity, they're just collecting an extra $20 from US that they'll be able to write off as an additional charitable deduction on their taxes.
True, unfortunately they hold the market and it'll pry be this way from here on out. Wonder if there's a breakdown on how much goes to charity of each shoe sold from past releases compared to this years to give a better idea what exactly were throwing our money at.

Just got these two Kobe python dri fit shirts at my HOH orlando.

Last edited:
Just got these two Kobe python dri fit shirts at my HOH orlando.

[/quote]
Sometimes I wish Kobe would have himself printed on a shirt dunking or something, I have one of him in a black shirt with yellow splotches with the ball, and it's actually him, not a cartoon. Still a good shirt though.

Does Kicks-Crew take the money up front or when they ship? Thanks for any info
Up front. I don't recommend pre ordering from kicks-crew, as they hold onto your money and quite often extend release dates by up to a month. Has happened to me on several occasions. Customer service is also terrible, takes days to reply to emails, and usually avoid answering the question. Apart from that, they aren't too bad. Legit shoes, and usually ship quickly if in atock

Yeah they had a total of four different shirts to go with the pythons and red shorts. the other two shirts one was the squadron green with brown "kobe" lettering and the other was grey with a crazy red graphic of a python , kinda like a conan barbarian style.

Sometimes I wish Kobe would have himself printed on a shirt dunking or something, I have one of him in a black shirt with yellow splotches with the ball, and it's actually him, not a cartoon. Still a good shirt though.
I have a KD V dri fit with him dunking.. I do see what your saying though.. 

every VIII colorway is SOLID as hell :x

BHM are beautiful IMO

i hope those red VIII's arent limited, might cop those if i dont see an inline/concord soon.

I love them BHM VIII. I'll try to cop if they available. I love the white sole and the orange hits. Way better than the LeBron X.

I love them BHM VIII. I'll try to cop if they available. I love the white sole and the orange hits. Way better than the LeBron X.

Up front. I don't recommend pre ordering from kicks-crew, as they hold onto your money and quite often extend release dates by up to a month. Has happened to me on several occasions. Customer service is also terrible, takes days to reply to emails, and usually avoid answering the question. Apart from that, they aren't too bad. Legit shoes, and usually ship quickly if in atock

Thanks for the info. I have been scouring these pages for about an hour. The YOTS collection release dates that have been posted are in China correct?

Back
Top Bottom