OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here's my .02 on the BHM.

If they removed all the tribal print all over the shoe and just kept it on the lining and laces, it
would look better IMO and I'd cop.
I will pass on these even if they look REALLY good. I wouldn't want to rock them, I can't buy
a shoe just to look at it.

Reconsidering bhm myself after seeing the pattern on the medial side. Air-knight pics make them not look as good as Nike's press release pics. Might go the same color blocking on iD when they put up more options. I guess I'll make up my mind if they are sold out.

Of the BHM pack, the Kobe 8 looks the best IMO but that $20 price hike that's been mentioned.... 
mean.gif

These are a must have for me. If I'm not mistaken, the Fire Red V's come out the same day. I hope all the hypebeasts go for those and not these BHM Kobe's.

Would love to get my hands on BHM's i really like the way they turned out....but if its twitter only i am screwed. No Niketown near me.

Sulfers > BHM > Xmas

But i like them all honestly. I think sulfers are one of the best launch colorways i have seen in a very very very long time.

At the end of the day, know one knows how the seller obtained or how much he paid for those Sulfurs. So if he sold it for $119.50, I'm pretty sure there's a good reason behind that.

who knows who cares. its also not like 119 is a stellar deal. its the same as using the bday coupon.

anyway.
if I can't get bhms the only other ones ill try for are the tmnts.
if not ill just wait for more id options.
all stars will be near impossible to get

^that pair imo reminds me of the Ink Vs with much better execution..
I see what you're saying but I disagree about better execution. The material on used on the V gave em a true ink look. These VIIIs don't say ink IMO, they're clean as hell, though.

Maybe the Nike release is twitter only, no Nike stores. Don't see why they would change the way this pack releases this year. Quite sure they will be in stores and on other sites, at least I hope so. Haven't had much luck with the twitter link, hell with NDC period, for a couple years now. Stopped trying after the WTK release.

So wait the bhm is dropping on 1/26 and the yots pack is dropping 1/18? I'm so confused...
The dates everyone keeps throwing around have only been confirmed for China. No US release dates have been confirmed yet. YOT_ releases usually drop first overseas before getting around to us in the States anyway.

Last edited:
The dates everyone keeps throwing around have only been confirmed for China. No US release dates have been confirmed yet. YOT_ releases usually drop first overseas before getting around to us in the States anyway.

Thanks Wayne. I just hope they drop the BHM's on a friday morning instead of a saturday morning. Then I can cop online.

Do these usually release other matching apparel for asg besides t shirts? I love the Kobe hoodies and would really want a matching hoodie for the orange asg shoes.

Back
Top Bottom