OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

a purple pair is set to release I believe in march, no ones sure if its the gradients or these. I personally think it will be these.

i assumed it was the purple gradients....i think it'll be the gradients, but i hope i'm wrong and i hope you are right...

Why has Nike only releases 2 pairs of kobe's? actually 3 with the BHM but still. Look how many LBJ and KD colorways have come out. I dont get it
LBJ is Hypebeast ish and KD is for the folks that don't wanna pay to much for sneakers. 
Kobe is in his own. He is balling the past 2 games. 

I thought QS had to be on the box in order for them to be considered a "Quick Strick" The Lebron "Corks" I had were labeled with a "QS" as in Quick Strick. 

The term quickstrike is misused so much nowadays that I'm not even sure what it means anymore.

Why has Nike only releases 2 pairs of kobe's? actually 3 with the BHM but still. Look how many LBJ and KD colorways have come out. I dont get it

Because other lines were much more successful last year. I guess Nike didn't realize they made a bad shoe last year so they figured poor sales were based on Kobes popularity.

But Im sure they'll be more colorways coming out. I would expect 30 plus colorways for this model..... be patient

its been over a month, why would they get restocked now? anything past a week for a special holiday colorway, and restock is basically out of the question.
just shows how serious people take the internet if they feel the need to check completed listings to check up on someone they dont even know.
It took about 10 seconds and I wanted to see if he was being truthful or not.
laugh.gif
u mad?

I wanted python from jump. Thankfully I didn't like BHM at all and spent extra 50 on the python for xdr. Can't wait!

I really want the XDR and full logo on the back, but I am not sure it will be worth it when you'll be able to use the birthday coupon. Can't decide! 
eyes.gif

i assumed it was the purple gradients....i think it'll be the gradients, but i hope i'm wrong and i hope you are right...

i guess it depends on what color fiberglass is? is fiberglass grey? if you look at the footlocker release calendar, all the first colors listed are the main color of the shoe...atomic teal, squadron green, blue glow....i'm assuming then the trailing colors are the accent colors. so maybe you are right...if fiberglass is a grey color, it would make sense the upper mesh is primarily a grey color followed by the accent purple colors....man i hope you're right...

sulfur sizes are slowly but surely disappearing on NDC...went ahead and got a 2nd pair before i regret not doing so. love playing ball in these.

I really want the XDR and full logo on the back, but I am not sure it will be worth it when you'll be able to use the birthday coupon. Can't decide! 
eyes.gif

this is the reason im tossed up. much rather would have full sho for this particular kobe
but dont wanna pay 190+

i guess it depends on what color fiberglass is? is fiberglass grey? if you look at the footlocker release calendar, all the first colors listed are the main color of the shoe...atomic teal, squadron green, blue glow....i'm assuming then the trailing colors are the accent colors. so maybe you are right...if fiberglass is a grey color, it would make sense the upper mesh is primarily a grey color followed by the accent purple colors....man i hope you're right...
fiberglass from what Ive heard is the grey/silver color.

The term quickstrike is misused so much nowadays that I'm not even sure what it means anymore.
QS used to be, when a shoe basically drops out of nowhere with little to no known info. Hnece the name "quick strike" like the Lebron T-Mac PEs that just dropped.

It took about 10 seconds and I wanted to see if he was being truthful or not. :lol: u mad?
not mad at all.. I dont check up on others purchases to call em out either.

Back
Top Bottom