OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That full logo on the back is sick. So it only comes on ids in the us? Will the teal Kobes drop on 3/9 with the bron and kd teals?

on the BHM, ASG and Pythons.

gimme these!!!

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE. Nike please drop the Kobe 8 System "Assists" colorway! :smokin

Quickstrike: means a particular SKU/shoe is offered with little notice and the company/retailer must order them in that given time only. GR/Inline products are offered 6 months in advance and quickstrikes usually get offered from 3 weeks to a month. Sometimes less. THAT's THE ONLY MEANING of the term "QS". Most of the time they're made in fewer quantities because of the short period of production time and retailer ordering.

i dont think i like that CW name..The kobe 8 assists? Nah. With that name alone id pass on those..|I

btw Japan and Korea do not have full shozuko kobes. but...Yots both came out there. neither got YOTD last year. I assume us will get the yots based on that. but why have I been hearing rumors otherwise? ??

The fact someone has the time go through completed listings to see if this guy is telling the truth, is pretty sad.
Yeah and sitting in front of your your computer refreshing twitter constantly before 8 am just in hopes to cop a pair of shoes, that must be pretty sad too... 
eyes.gif

depressing really..

Last edited:
Yeah and sitting in front of your your computer refreshing twitter constantly before 8 am just in hopes to cop a pair of shoes, that must be pretty sad too...  :rolleyes

depressing really..

Was waiting to see if u was gonna respond to the goons getting on u about this.

Im neutral tho, not my discussion, just watching.

Yeah and sitting in front of your your computer refreshing twitter constantly before 8 am just in hopes to cop a pair of shoes, that must be pretty sad too...  :rolleyes

depressing really..

What does waiting on Twitter to purchase shoes have ANYTHING to do with this?

We are stating you're sad, because you seriously took the time to search "bhm kobe" and hit completed listings and probably flipped through 3-4 pages at least to find one that ended for $215 to come back on here to call this guy out.

Which one is worse? :lol:

Was waiting to see if u was gonna respond to the goons getting on u about this.

Im neutral tho, not my discussion, just watching.
Yeah, I find it quite comical how people talk about things being "depressing" by being on eBay and searching completed listings. when it's not a big deal at all. I also search "Buy it now" listings, is that sad and depressing too?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I find it quite comical how people talk about things being "depressing" by being on eBay and searching completed listings. when it's not a big deal at all. I also search "Buy it now" listings, is that sad and depressing too? :lol:

Whats sad and depressing is my lakers having a losing record. But we beat the #1 team in the west today, so its gravy. As far as what u guys are convo'ing about, IDK. But, has anybody copped that Kobe destroyer jacket? Thats a sick jacket. P-new-monia sick. IMO.

Copped yesterday. Rocked today. Really comfortable to play in. Played about three hours on and off. As comfortable as my VI's. VII's were a tight fit in every pair. Probably gonna look at them closer when I get home to see if there's any tearing as some have complained about.

looks like someone's tryin to hit that 300 mark....

Lol, 91 more and im ready to wheel and deal with u guys on here instead of just ISS.
But not what Im aiming for, im just loungin in the kobe thread, i dig it, specially since i got the xdr pythons on the way. Now just waiting on the YOTS red/grey. Another p-new-monia CW.

played in my xmas kobes in my intramural game today.
so comfortable.
i'm coming off a torn acl, felt pretty stealth. that lunarlon though.

can't wait for the pythons, hoping to use bday coupon plus a 25 dollar giftcard.

Right but
it shouldnt matter even if you are a pro..if you aint hustin etc, coach gonna sit your silly behind down anyway..Right?? Right but a pro could use it for the feature that keeps track of there vert if they worked hard in the off season and wanna see how high they jump they could get the Nike+ plus for that maybe.

Copped yesterday. Rocked today. Really comfortable to play in. Played about three hours on and off. As comfortable as my VI's. VII's were a tight fit in every pair. Probably gonna look at them closer when I get home to see if there's any tearing as some have complained about.

who complained about tearing? :nerd:

Right but
it shouldnt matter even if you are a pro..if you aint hustin etc, coach gonna sit your silly behind down anyway..Right?? Right but a pro could use it for the feature that keeps track of there vert if they worked hard in the off season and wanna see how high they jump they could get the Nike+ plus for that maybe.

I guess. IMO i just dont see wasting $$ on something as useless as that unless i was a serious runner etc. As for checking my vert, if i try a few times and cant dunk, ima just work harder on the leg/calf excercises to get that couple extra inches or w/e. then go back to the gym and see if i cant get that jam down. if not, repeat same cycle. LOL. just my way of thinking. And use that sensor $$$ towards some kix, like idk, YOTS kobe 8s..:tongue:
just keepin it basic. nahmean??

Y
I guess. IMO i just dont see wasting $$ on something as useless as that unless i was a serious runner etc. As for checking my vert, if i try a few times and cant dunk, ima just work harder on the leg/calf excercises to get that couple extra inches or w/e. then go back to the gym and see if i cant get that jam down. if not, repeat same cycle. LOL. just my way of thinking. And use that sensor $$$ towards some kix, like idk, YOTS kobe 8s..:tongue:
just keepin it basic. nahmean??
lol yea I feel you, I played Varsity basketball I worked on my legs eventually dunking but I wouldn't waste cash on that.

had some slight pain/fatigue on my feet the last time I played in these...
Arch and toe area. I have to play in them more to give my final verdict.
Lateral stability is starting to show some weakness as well. This isn't
a perfect performer but it is a BEAST. I still love it overall.

Full review to follow....

Back
Top Bottom