OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Never liked the YOTS colorways but they were cheap so I got them anyway.

Might've looked better if the colors were spread around evenly or if they had less teal... still better than that other teal CW though. 

So disappointed in that cw. Imagine if they used black instead of yellow and purp.
They'll just be mint toes. Super sick as spoiledfeet stated...

These Laker Poisons aren't cutting it for me.

picked up my BHM Kobe 8s

didnt thought they are that nice! but they fit diffrent again like the 7s....

cant wait for my Xmas and that the YOTS drop!

colorways are killing this shoe. right now, kb7 colors >>> at this point

Wusup BIGJ505..At this point i only like the pythons and the YOTS red/grey. ASGs are ok, not a huge huge fan of orange.

sup man.
i just think the 8 has a lot of garbage colors and that this shoe has so much potential that its sad they cant get it right.

I love the BHM colorway and think the Xmas color is cool. Pythons are OK and the red, non suede, YOTS is cool. AS color is decent to me tho I know many love it.

In comparison, the VII had the cloaks, xmas cheetahs, wolfs, sharks, poison dart frogs which were all fire to me. BHM 8 >>> BHM 7 to me tho.

I guess my real issue is the do-do colors the 8 has. i think the 7 only sucked with the poison dart colored shoes that were not the easters.

All my opinion tho and I definitely dont expect many people to agree.

u cant say you hate the 8 colors then name 4 out of 8 you think look good lol.

I loved 7 cws...sharks are still my #1 fav cw

sup man.
i just think the 8 has a lot of garbage colors and that this shoe has so much potential that its sad they cant get it right.

I love the BHM colorway and think the Xmas color is cool. Pythons are OK and the red, non suede, YOTS is cool. AS color is decent to me tho I know many love it.

In comparison, the VII had the cloaks, xmas cheetahs, wolfs, sharks, poison dart frogs which were all fire to me. BHM 8 >>> BHM 7 to me tho.

I guess my real issue is the do-do colors the 8 has. i think the 7 only sucked with the poison dart colored shoes that were not the easters.

All my opinion tho and I definitely dont expect many people to agree.

Yes, Nike can do better on this particular model, it indeed has potential. Theyre incorporating all these loud colors for these shoes nowadays thats either a hate it or love it kind of thing. But i think Nike could do better with Kobes shoes and get off Lebrons sac for a minute. I mean, this IS Kobe Bryant, and not a Demar Derozen.
Not gonna lie, Id like to see what an 8 mid would look like, I think itd be well executed. Not a big fan of BHMs this year, Xmas is just ok IMO. Pythons are..wait, Ive said that already etc..
As far as 7s go, I really liked the pdf mints, those what the kobes were :x:x:smh:, the other animal CW's I didnt care for too much. Those cloaks were p-new-monia sick, as well as the xmas cheetahs I liked pretty good.

My personal opinion tho..

u cant say you hate the 8 colors then name 4 out of 8 you think look good lol.

I loved 7 cws...sharks are still my #1 fav cw

We've seen more than 8 colors tho. Not sure why you are trying to clown someone.

i kinda like those Easters or gradients or whatever theyll be called. i'll probably cop if its easy. still nothing on the YOTS eh? i want those suedes :smokin

The only colorways I'm not really feeling with the KB 8 are the black YOTS and the Red suede YOTS. Would like to see the black YOTS up close to really judge. Besides those two I want every colorway that has been shown up to this point.

Someone nicknamed the grey/purple midsole joints the "Assist", I actually like that. Think it would be cool if that name stuck, especially if Kobe keeps playing like this when he wears them.

The only colorways I'm not really feeling with the KB 8 are the black YOTS and the Red suede YOTS. Would like to see the black YOTS up close to really judge. Besides those two I want every colorway that has been shown up to this point.

Someone nicknamed the grey/purple midsole joints the "Assist", I actually like that. Think it would be cool if that name stuck, especially if Kobe keeps playing like this when he wears them.

I agree, the red suedes are atrocious.

Man, please dont encourage the "assists" CW, that is just goon talk. Besides, let Nike do the CW name game, specially if folks is just gonna come up with junk like that.
My .02 cents.

Back
Top Bottom