OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike Kobe 8 System -587551 302

:lol: dudes are thirsty for new colorways. Those are ugly. Would be pretty hot without the teal on the front tho.

Looks more like a sample ID for new options.

Last edited:
:lol: dudes are thirsty for new colorways. Those are ugly.

Looks more like a sample ID for new options.
In your opinion they are. For me, it has nothing to do with longing for new colorways. These are nice IMO. We all know more colorways will come.

In your opinion they are. For me, it has nothing to do with longing for new colorways. These are nice IMO. We all know more colorways will come.
If no teal, and they made em a Laker colorway... They could possibly be the best colorway we've seen IMO.

Dang. Thought that the Purple Gradients were releasing in March according to the Foot Locker Calendar but I think those are the silver ones with the black swoosh and purple midsole. Aw man I hope that they release them.
Glad to see this colorway near my bday so I can justify another kobe 8 buy.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]3.23.2013[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nike Kobe VIII System[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]

smokin.gif
Those are PE.  They are not releasing in March.  Notice it says Court Purple/Laser Purple?

The ones being released on 3/23 are these:

Last edited:
^^the midsole on the PE you say has two shades or purple.... I really think the pair you say is PE is the one were getting in march.

its like they started making an easter colorway then changed their minds halfway through and added lakers colors
:lol:

Last edited:
^^the midsole on the PE you say has two shades or purple.... I really think the pair you say is PE is the one were getting in march.
I don't see why Nike would have stock photos and ads for that CW out if it isn't the one being released when the only stock photos of the other ones are on feet. If it were those, it would also mention the yellow it has on the lace holes.

Last edited:
Not saying I don't think they'll release em...

Only time will tell, but I think eventually we'll get both.

Hmmm do the lakers play on Easter? I could see these being the Easter shoe. If so, might not be too bad.

Not too bad if those are the easter shoe mashed with lakers cw. Medial and heel looks good. Not a big fan of the lateral side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom