OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just wondering if anyone that ordered BHMs from NDC got a shipping confirmation yet? Haven't gotten one, but usually Nike sends me one throughout the weekend. Just curious.
sat release from NDC. usually Monday night to get shipping confirmation.

New pics of the grey/volt...Not my pics

Just wondering if anyone that ordered BHMs from NDC got a shipping confirmation yet? Haven't gotten one, but usually Nike sends me one throughout the weekend. Just curious.
the longest its taken for me to get a shipped email from NDC was 4 days. that was the weekend of the cloaks and white cement 4 release which i ordered one of each of. on saturday releases the latest ive gotten a shipped email was noon the following monday. still waiting on the BHM one. order status is still "preparing to ship" online.

If anyone has the link or picture of the January birthday coupon to champs can u please attach it. After seeing all these pics I'm thinking about picking up a pair of sulfurs

Don't like the grey/neon yellow Kobe 8s just posted..nothin special..outlet bound if they drop..

BHM from KB24 has shipped! :smokin Probably have them on Wednesday. :pimp:
hows that site.? Wat time did they drop the bhm

Like 11:45AM PST. Right place at the right time! They were my last resort for retail. They don't get a lot of pairs so it can be a hit or miss. I never had a bad experience with them as sometimes they can be from other ppl's experience. I have emailed them and they reply back in a timely manner. No complaints.

$180 for worn 3x kobe xmas sounds decent? especially size 9.5, almost impossible size to find right now locally in los angeles at least

I think the grey/volt ones are the ones that are dropping on the same day as the atomic teals... according to the Footlocker Release Calendar.

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013
SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013

Sounds like these...

$180 for worn 3x kobe xmas sounds decent? especially size 9.5, almost impossible size to find right now locally in los angeles at least
yes. thats only around $17 over retail if they bought it from footlocker since they were charging $150 plus tax. gotta see the condition though. ive worn mine 3 times and they still look brand new but i cleaned them after every wear.

Back
Top Bottom