OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$180 for worn 3x kobe xmas sounds decent? especially size 9.5, almost impossible size to find right now locally in los angeles at least

What is that like only 40 over retail compared to the 250+ people are trying to sell them for? Not bad but if its an online deal you better be careful bro.

Over retail for a used shoes?!?

Nah

And I love the Christmas 8
QFT
another man put his feet in there and walked around in them to "stunt"
now wants to sell them still for over retail......
good price but still can't do it.

If you don't mind tho,not a bad price.
I've seen DS pairs still going for 220 though. but 40 saved is 40 saved.

Last edited:
Like 11:45AM PST. Right place at the right time! They were my last resort for retail. They don't get a lot of pairs so it can be a hit or miss. I never had a bad experience with them as sometimes they can be from other ppl's experience. I have emailed them and they reply back in a timely manner. No complaints.
1145 pst? On Saturday? Wow. Nice come up

Pythons will be my first VIII, I hope they make a cloak colorway for this upper. Thanks for the pics

Received the Pythons earlier this afternoon. They look so much better in person. Now just waiting mailman to make his second round to bring my BHM's before I head to work. Will post those pictures if he comes on time. 

Now theres 2 dudes in Fairfield with these.

lol

:nthat:

Now theres 2 dudes in Fairfield with these.

lol

nthat.gif
Haha yessir! Just went to my management office and pick up my BHM's. 

really thought the pythons were gonna be a pass, but 10 more pics and i'm gonna be sold lol

losing faith in the yots us release, and none of the other colorways are screamin at me yet

If people are worried about tracking from NDC, and opted for ground shipping... Go to ups.com, under the box where you'd put your tracking # you'll see "track by reference", click that. Then put your NDC order # in the "shipment reference" box, then zip code in the "destination zip" code box. Click "track".

If your shoes have been shipped, or even have a label it should show up when you do that.

Back
Top Bottom