OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i got a sz 9.5 and 10 in my cart and just saved the 9.5 to my locker........footlocker doesnt have these releaseing till the 9th???

I'll cancel my NDC order if the homegirl can cop for me at NTLA today. Just wanted to secure a pair this morning in case she's unsuccessful

I'll cancel my NDC order if the homegirl can cop for me at NTLA today. Just wanted to secure a pair this morning in case she's unsuccessful

you cant cancel your order anymore. once its authorized, ndc says they cannot stop the order anymore. some new policy they put in place last year.
you will either have to ship it back or return to a nike store / outlet.

going to footlocker to see the pythons in person,

if they let me use coupon discount i'll be tempted.

I remember them telling me that their store is gonna be a house of hoops so it will close down for some time.

Christmas Lights Restock are tempting.

pythons are looking pretty good, will have to wait though too much coming out now. anyone got an RD on the YOTS though? i saw someone mention 3/9

going to footlocker to see the pythons in person,

if they let me use coupon discount i'll be tempted.

I remember them telling me that their store is gonna be a house of hoops so it will close down for some time.

Christmas Lights Restock are tempting.
Where was there a Christmas Lights restock?

I dont know if anyone saw this but in footlockers release info for the pythons the US version is also listed as having an XDR sole.

For those still deciding if they want to pull the trigger or not on the Pythons

Yessah..Tats even match..:smokin

These shoes can be pulled off if executed correctly..Doesnt take much..

Then again some folks just dont kno how to dress.. Just look at the Sole Collector Celebrity Sneaker Watch thread..:smh:

Didn't want to wait till I got off work so I just ordered my pythons from NDC .. free shipping, no tax, and 6% cash back :smokin

If I can use the bday coupon in-store at FTL I'll just return the pair to NDC.

Shoes look really nice but the outsole is super thin. Meant for in-door basketball use otherwise the sole will wear down quickly. Sadly makes it a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom