OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah, I saw that, I was just asking because I thought that I might have missed something.  I've been keeping up with this thread pretty frequently.  Thanks for the info though.

Shoes look really nice but the outsole is super thin. Meant for in-door basketball use otherwise the sole will wear down quickly. Sadly makes it a pass for me.

The only way the sole will wear down quickly is if you plan on rocking them everyday or if you walk the big homie Harry from the Hendersons :lol:

If you have multiple shoes in your rotation no need to worry about it.

Glad I got these, don't live anywhere near a store, I still see all sizes available on NDC except 8.5 and 14 but there will be plenty to go around come saturday

xmas restock will probably leave a lot of people empty handed. probably not going to be that many pairs. demand >>>>> supply.

Very nice

Did see that my local mall is on the release locator, might have to check these out in person.

Man these look so much better in person than in all the pics...Just copped at FTL with $25 bday coupon.  Bout to cancel my NDC order from this morning.  For those that are on the fence, DONT BE!  These are my first Kobe 8s so Im def looking forward to ball in these, very comfortable and great ankle support.

does the coupon thread have this months ftl?
no net at work today. and my phone is barely sending my emails

Man these look so much better in person than in all the pics...Just copped at FTL with $25 bday coupon.  Bout to cancel my NDC order from this morning.  For those that are on the fence, DONT BE!  These are my first Kobe 8s so Im def looking forward to ball in these, very comfortable and great ankle support.
yeah man, I love my XDR pair..  I'm on the fence for a 2nd pair if I can use my Bday coupon...

does the coupon thread have this months ftl?
no net at work today. and my phone is barely sending my emails
It has a pic of last months but it doesnt expire until tomorrow. Thats the one I used...The codes for this month's has been posted but not the actual pic of it.

nice pics bdrake823

you made em look better than the stock pics.

hopefully there will be a pair round 530 tonite

It has a pic of last months but it doesnt expire until tomorrow. Thats the one I used...The codes for this month's has been posted but not the actual pic of it.
Damn youre lucky. I was wondering if the birthday coupon would work for these. My boy just tried it and footlocker wouldnt let him saying it can't be used on release date shoes, if anything he can use it a bit later like a couple days or week after the shoe releases, that's what he told me. I'm about to go to footlocker and try my luck too soon though lol.

Last edited:
People who are talking about rocking the XDR Asian release pythons... How did you get those? Order from overseas places like rmk or kicks-crew? Or?

Damn youre lucky. I was wondering if the birthday coupon would work for these. My boy just tried it and footlocker wouldnt let him saying it can't be used on release date shoes, if anything he can use it a bit later like a couple days or week after the shoe releases, that's what he told me. I'm about to go to footlocker and try my luck too soon though lol.
Yea Im thinking its bc that FTL is a really low volume store in the area so noone cares? Who knows. Champs in the same mall gets at least 5 times the quantity as this FTL and they are the ones always giving me grief when it comes to using coups.

Back
Top Bottom