OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Walked into my local FTL thinking the Ice Blue KD's dropped today and saw the Pythons on the counter I could not pass those up. The socks are dope I dont think the FTL I went to got them.

Man these look so much better in person than in all the pics...Just copped at FTL with $25 bday coupon.  Bout to cancel my NDC order from this morning.  For those that are on the fence, DONT BE!  These are my first Kobe 8s so Im def looking forward to ball in these, very comfortable and great ankle support.

Info on how exactly did you do it?

Haven't seen toddlers but JJ has grade school and Y sizes of sulfurs.

what is jj?

jimmyjazz

Man these look so much better in person than in all the pics...Just copped at FTL with $25 bday coupon.  Bout to cancel my NDC order from this morning.  For those that are on the fence, DONT BE!  These are my first Kobe 8s so Im def looking forward to ball in these, very comfortable and great ankle support.

Info on how exactly did you do it?

print it out and take it with you. ask them at the register can you use it.

Called my local FTL only to find out they don't accept the bday coupon for big launches. Guess I'll keep my Pythons from NDC.....

pythons are looking better and better in pics... i hope theyll be around after all star weekened so i can cop. also anyone nkow of any place to cop the suede YOTS? not looking to break the bank on them but somethign reasonable would be nice. Are they still getting a US release date?

really tempted on the pythons... wish they didn't have the speckle, speckles with a pattern upper is just too much to me.

Who is saying these are selling out???? NDC has 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10-13, and 15 up. These are just sitting, f**king hypebeasts

pythons are looking better and better in pics... i hope theyll be around after all star weekened so i can cop. also anyone nkow of any place to cop the suede YOTS? not looking to break the bank on them but somethign reasonable would be nice. Are they still getting a US release date?
ebay,kicks crew etc... no word on a US release date as of yet.  Keep in mind they are all Asian releases,  good luck!

Dang I'm in Florida visiting and I called the local footlocker and they say they have it. I Want To To Use The Coupon But I Don't Have Access To a printer.. Any ideas you guys?

Dang I'm in Florida visiting and I called the local footlocker and they say they have it. I Want To To Use The Coupon But I Don't Have Access To a printer.. Any ideas you guys?

save a pic of the photo on your phone and see if they let you use it. otherwise, you might want to print it out at staples or something.

no disrespect but you guys really need to think of solutions before asking for help.

Last edited:

save a pic of the photo on your phone and see if they let you use it. otherwise, you might want to print it out at staples or something.

no disrespect but you guys really need to think of solutions before asking for help.

they've always accepted it when i just bring the picture up on my phone, so try that.

Thanks I was thinking of going to the public library and printing it but.. I was looking for other options since I never used a coupon.. Thanks

EDIT: anyone have a picture of the coupon? I'll appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Pickin up Python's and the Sulfur's on my lunch break. Yes. Yes. Yes.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna stop by the mall. If they let me use the coupon, ill scoop pythons. If not ill pass till they will, or I can get some type of discount.

Who is saying these are selling out???? NDC has 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10-13, and 15 up. These are just sitting, f**king hypebeasts

My bad, I guess people emptied them out of their cart? It was doing it for a second. Guess I got psyched. Lazy to go in the store so just glad I could them online with no issues. Gas killllllllllllls. $$$$$

Back
Top Bottom