OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That kobe hoodie that matches the teal and yellow pair is a must have for me but $85 though hope I can find it in stores to use military discount.

ive been using mine about 3 days a week since sulfurs released doing weight lifting and cardio and no problems what so ever..I. putting work on the lunar soles tho fron what I can tell . not as much bounce on the heels and toe as it started. but still comfy

Co-sign. I bought em about a week after release and wear them just for hooping about 4 days a week and at least 2 hrs during each day hooping so they've seen some significant wear. Definitely not as responsive and plush as the first like month of playing in them. I've also taken the insole from my Air Zoom Generations and put them on top of the Lunarlon to give my heels a little bit more padding, because one time on a hard landing my left heel got pretty bruised and I decided I needed more of a buffer there. Definitely much better. The toe box gets more roomy since the EM gets broken down and becomes less rigid.

Hope this helps.

got my EB shipping confirmation
happy.gif

Great pics man...wish mamba would stop wearing so many colorways, makes me want to get all of them! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom