OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Kobe 8 ASG do kinda look like swirl pops and bad pizza when you just stare at them on a computer screen. They went looked kinda weird when I looked at them when I picked up my pair yesterday morning...... but in person especially when you see them on another persons feet.....

They are fire!

The swirl pattern transforms into like camoflauge or flames when they are in motion on feet.

The Kobe ASG is definitely the most limited of the pack even in Houston, where the ASG shoes are everywhere.

sorry if this was obvious but I just found out the designs on the swoosh of the asg glows in the dark. No biggie but a nice touch imo

Coach finally gave us our 8s

Sick, but need black socks IMO

these programs kill our chances
All nike has to do is implement a "CAPTCHA" system. For those who are unaware of what that is-

CAPTCHA is an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart". basically, this verifies that the purchaser is a real person by making them type in a series of alpha numeric characters that are displayed in a way that text recognition software cannot recognize.

I wonder why NDC didn't put up the Kobe 8 Logo shirt and the Ball Beyond Limits 'AS' colorway shirts up.  I wonder if East Bay or FNL will stock them soon like they did with the Xmas lights shirt 2 weeks after RD.

Last edited:
which one's? I'm definitley not paying $250 for sulfurs or pythons
tongue.gif
I would say he meant the 'asg' pair.

And $250 isn't that bad honestly. If you ordered from NDC with a $180 price point plus tax, you're only like $60 over retail-- for this shoe I would do it no doubt. 

Last edited:
With the Supernaturals, Blue, Gray and Red colorway releasing next who knows. The BHM's are still selling for $250 and I think the 'AS' are more limited than those.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Black Mamba YOTS, Easter and possibly the Volt/Grey pair.

Not really feeling any of the other known colorways

Now that the asg release in behind us, wassup with the Red Camos nike?
Any info on a RD or anything?

Back
Top Bottom