OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wonder why NDC didn't put up the Kobe 8 Logo shirt and the Ball Beyond Limits 'AS' colorway shirts up.  I wonder if East Bay or FNL will stock them soon like they did with the Xmas lights shirt 2 weeks after RD.

Those shirts are Houston customization exclusives supposedly, that's what the Area 72 people said.

They had like 6 different logo options and you could put patches on hoodies too.

She's also in the 5th grade ....... Pedo?
roll.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Bishop Loughlin, the replacement for Rice, gets their PEs soon if they haven't already.

They shouldn't even be a Kobe school to begin with.

The colorway on the left is pretty real looking compared to the obvious fake on on the left. Left one if it comes out is a definite cop
The aren't. They're both fake. Let it go. This is the third time you've posted these shoes. Stop posting pictures of fakes on here ok?

I wonder why NDC didn't put up the Kobe 8 Logo shirt and the Ball Beyond Limits 'AS' colorway shirts up.  I wonder if East Bay or FNL will stock them soon like they did with the Xmas lights shirt 2 weeks after RD.

Those shirts are Houston customization exclusives supposedly, that's what the Area 72 people said.

They had like 6 different logo options and you could put patches on hoodies too.

Yea they are.

The hoodies are sick and you can put some pretty cool patches on em too. IMO most of the shirts were corny, I wouldn't rock em but its something cool to have I guess.

Also the volts look really good in person, the colors go well together.
Some guys at the Area 72 experience were rocking em. Definitely looking forward to cop:pimp:

Yea they are.

The hoodies are sick and you can put some pretty cool patches on em too. IMO most of the shirts were corny, I wouldn't rock em but its something cool to have I guess.

Yeah I wanted to get an Area 72 shirt but I wasn't waiting an hour to get my overpriced customization then wait another hour to pick it up

Yeah it works but it was too dim to get a picture that would capture it. Like dude above said, it's just the symbols on the swoosh that glow.

Back
Top Bottom