OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Jess, from another chat, also gave me this info regarding the red camos: 

Will release at 8 am EST and will not only be TLO.

I need y'all help. I'm buying my first pair of kobe 8's and I will wear Em only for ball but do you want toe room in these? Seems like when I tried on the pythons they fit very good but there wasn't a lot of toe room.

Bball shoes supposed to not have a lot of wiggle room I know but just worried about how much you guys have in your Kobe's half a thumb? Full thumbnail or maybe less than half.

I know it's an annoying post but is greatly appreciate you guys for answering

For me my true size 13 fits perfect for ball. Played 2 hours today with no issues. For reference 13s in CP3.6 and hyperdunks also fit me perfect. Those are my current rotation of playing kicks.

And my mobile carrier does not support Twitter mobile updates... damn, i am so unlucky today. ORder for my ASG just got cancelled, was late for the BHM's and now even Twitter mobile doesn't work.... 

i think its all gone,  if you refresh the twitter link, theres only 3 shoes left. 
ohwell.gif

New to NT, finally received my shipping confirmation for my ASG's, thought for sure Footaction was going to cancel my order.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with Kobe's but guys look what was just in my cart after I went back on Nike.com Idk what happened... Not complaining about to check out now anyone else get this?

Just got off the phone with Rhonda @ Nike.

Rhonda: Is there anything else I can help u with today Mr.Clark?

Me: As a matter of fact, since I have u on the phone, theres supposed to be a kobe 8 coming out on the 9th, its red..

Rhonda: Hold on, let me check..(Few secs of pause....) Yes thers a kobe 8 releasing on 3/9.

Me: Ok thanks, and is it a going to be a GR or a LR?

RHONDA SAID: IT LOOKS LIKE THEYRE GOING TO BE A GENERAL RELEASE.

I SAID: Really?

RHONDA SAID: YES.

I SAID: OH OK, THANK U SO MUCH BASED GOD!!!(really I said thank u Rhonda)

RED CAMO= GENERAL RELEASE VIA RHONDA @ NIKE!!!!

Youre Welcome
Didn't think the Red Camos were Limited if they are allowing 2 pairs per customer.  Usually limited releases they are strict on 1 per customer.

Back
Top Bottom