OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i saw the word restock and thought it was for the all stars. then i kept reading and my excitement and anxiety disappeared since i already have the BHMs 
happy.gif

I need y'all help. I'm buying my first pair of kobe 8's and I will wear Em only for ball but do you want toe room in these? Seems like when I tried on the pythons they fit very good but there wasn't a lot of toe room.

Bball shoes supposed to not have a lot of wiggle room I know but just worried about how much you guys have in your Kobe's half a thumb? Full thumbnail or maybe less than half.

I know it's an annoying post but is greatly appreciate you guys for answering
I would def go with a full thumbs width. I'm a true 12.5. Usually go up to 13. Had the sulfurs in a 12, they did fit. However I ended up going with the 13. They feel great! So I guess I would size up. Hope that helps.

what else did they restock?
Only pair of Kobe's was the BHM's, but also had BHM Lebron and Durant's, Jordan 3 '88, Bred 13, Bred 11, Fire Red 5, Squadron Blue 13, Chicago 1, Fighter Jet Foams, BHM Jordan 1 and BHM Spizike, and KD V Energy. There were a couple others but that's all I can remember off the top of my head

So I just got off the phone with NDC. Had to complain about the creases on my Retro 3 88's. Anyways, inquired on the March releases for the Kobe's. For the Supernaturals on the second, price is as stated on NDC. Limited to TWO per person. Grey/Volts is limited to THREE per person. YOTS is limited to TWO per person. Apparently the rep I spoke to said they got a "couple thousand" pairs of the volts. No info on the red suede or snakeskin YOTS.

Also asked about any Kobe releases past March and he said that the release calendar they have up on NDC is the same thing they see. They're just able to see the quantity we can buy per person. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Code:
 Thank you for your recent order including the item number xxxxxxxx. There was an error with the pricing and are refunding you the difference. Should you have any questions please contact our Customer Service line at 1-800-628-6301. Sincerely, Eastbay Operational Support Department

So I just got off the phone with NDC. Had to complain about the creases on my Retro 3 88's. Anyways, inquired on the March releases for the Kobe's. For the Supernaturals on the second, price is as stated on NDC. Limited to TWO per person. Grey/Volts is limited to THREE per person. YOTS is limited to TWO per person. Apparently the rep I spoke to said they got a "couple thousand" pairs of the volts. No info on the red suede or snakeskin YOTS. I wonder if any of those gonna sell out

Also asked about any Kobe releases past March and he said that the release calendar they have up on NDC is the same thing they see. They're just able to see the quantity we can buy per person. Hope this helps.

went to my footlocker he told me Blue lights (he actually said duke) but they are GR but he's is only getting 12 pairs...........:smh:

I just checked out the Blue Lights in person at my local FTL. They are deffinitly NOT a Duke colorway (they might call it that but its not). The blue has more of that concord or purplish color instead of royal blue and there is WAY too much light blue in there. Looks more like a Draft Day type shoe. Dont get me wrong, there is some royal in there but why would they make a Duke shoe that has any baby blue in it?
are these out for you to see them in person??

Good stuff with the restock. I got mine already so no worries I wasn't available when it happened. Good to hear some were patient and was rewarded.

My "blocks" came in earlier today and I was just able to sell the sensor for $75. That, along with being able to snag the BHMs off of LS makes this a good day.
smokin.gif
Congrats to everyone that was able to get in on the NDC restock.

Last edited:
My "blocks" came in earlier today and I was just able to sell the sensor for $75. That, along with being able to snag the BHMs off of LS makes this a good day.
smokin.gif
Congrats to everyone that was able to get in on the NDC restock.
Love that BONUS !!!

So the Blues are a GR? Is every Footlocker that got the Sulfurs getting them? Can you use a birthday coupon on a new release. Trying to decide between getting the Sulfurs or trying to get the Blues

So the Blues are a GR? Is every Footlocker that got the Sulfurs getting them? Can you use a birthday coupon on a new release. Trying to decide between getting the Sulfurs or trying to get the Blues
got to use the bday coupon on pythons on release day. 

Back
Top Bottom