OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Come on guys. You should know that Footlocker CANNOT be trusted. Want proof? Please see what Footlocker showed that the Christmas VIIIs would be:

Never said they could. I was just telling ol dude where the info about the Dukes came from.

No need to try and convince me because I can care less what they're called.

dude, I just said a couple of comments back that THEY ARE the ones coming out in March.
Inlines will release later.
So is this confirmed 100% or speculation? I prefer grey upper/purple midsole/yellow eyelits.

I need a cot damn Laker colorway already :smh:

Thanks to the guy that posted the link for the ASGs in GS sizes. Repped. Just copped my lady a pair.

And I agree, the colorblocking looks better on GS. Still a fan of the men's version, though.

Thanks to the guy that posted the link for the ASGs in GS sizes. Repped. Just copped my lady a pair.

And I agree, the colorblocking looks better on GS. Still a fan of the men's version, though.
yeah man, they def grow on you in person.. I'm so stoked I got them on release.. haven't worn them yet.. gotta let them marinate a little lol 
wink.gif

Jacked this from the other forum. Took one for the team lol. I like these more than the red camo/v-days. Has the right balance of colors and the color blocking is better.

i would def get those over the red camo, those are obviously not IDs, what are they?

im hoping the purple fades are GR so i can use coupon on them. my wallet cant handle all these releases

Last edited:
So is this confirmed 100% or speculation? I prefer grey upper/purple midsole/yellow eyelits.

I need a cot damn Laker colorway already :smh:

I just checked the line until FALL, and I saw the Inlines supposed to come out in April I think. I'm too lazy to double check.
Unless they replace it, yes the Purp Fade is confirmed for March.

My day was ruined since Eastbay cancelled my order for the ASG due to "authentication" issues ... seriously, Eastbay? ???
But a bit of positivity lightened up my day...

Just sharing guys, my NikeID Kobe 8 "Volt". Sorry for the crappy pics, just my camera phone and my shaky hands working

Last edited:
you should post those I. the ID thread. they're nice. and people thought I was crazy when I told em there was some green tint in the white uppers

you should post those I. the ID thread. they're nice. and people thought I was crazy when I told em there was some green tint in the white uppers
Oh so an Id thread exists? can you point that to me mate? I tried to search but i think the search function's broken

can you play ball in Kobe YOTS EXT?? it says in the box zoom, but is there really zoom in it?
cant find any review of them for playing ball.

can you play ball in Kobe YOTS EXT?? it says in the box zoom, but is there really zoom in it?
cant find any review of them for playing ball.
They're not meant to be played in, so that's why you haven't seen a performance review, though I'm sure somebody somewhere out there has played in them. There are definitely differences from the performance model that don't make the NSW models as good to ball in. One example is the ankle padding is not as sculpted to your ankles as the performance models, so there is more potential for heel slippage in comparison. The NSW models have Lunarlon just like the performance models, not Zoom (not sure why it said Zoom on the box either).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom