OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dude. It needs to be close to March 23 already so I can finally see what freakin' shoe that is lol. Probably the "Assists" but still hopeful that it's the Gradients lol

My Kobe 8's so far with the newest pair at the bottom. Can't wait for the new few colorways to drop. Spending more on Kobe that on J's this year. 

1350075269_gucci-mane-jpg.jpeg

I am about to have to work so many hours of OT for all the new releases coming out

Blue Lights / Volt / Red Camo / Easter / Supernatural / Inline = $840 + tax!

All between now and end of March...crazy. I literally like ALL of these colors. I need a second job at FootLocker or something to get a discount
 Blue Lights=Pass

Volt=I might pick up later only if I get o use with a coupon

Red Camo=Cop

I thought Easter and Supernatural are the same shoe

Whats Kobe Inline??

They finally arrived today...

I like the Red Kobe's better when I ordered, but seeing them in person the Black YOTS are banging!!!!!

I just tried and the lady said that the only option is to return the shoes for a refund. WTF?!
For further assistance on this matter, please private message us your customer/order number and we will look into this for you. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Mai

Jacked this from the other forum. Took one for the team lol. I like these more than the red camo/v-days. Has the right balance of colors and the color blocking is better.

Last edited:
They finally arrived today...

I like the Red Kobe's better when I ordered, but seeing them in person the Black YOTS are banging!!!!!
Great pickups. I love my black pair, been wearing them everywhere, never need to worry about matching, and like how there's no real drop off in comfort from the performance pairs. With all the other crazier colorways this shoe has had, I like having something I can just throw on anytime.

Last edited:
Great pickups. I love my black pair, been wearing them everywhere, never need to worry about matching, and like how there's no real drop off in comfort from the performance pairs. With all the other crazier colorways this shoe has had, I like having something I can just throw on anytime.
 The black is insanly sick...a few guys I know who hates sneakers love them. They say it look like a designer shoe...LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom