OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The more I see the asg the more I kick myself. I had then on my foot at ftl n I just was feeling the kd more
Same here.  Had an RSVP for my pair but decided not to do the 90 min round trip drive.  Oh well. 
embarassed.gif

i still cant decide on the blue corals... seen then in person and pics i keep changing my mind like a girl

Might un dS the bhms tonight but kinda scared. They are my favorite color way but don't want to take a risk in them. I also had to pay 250
I'm about to cop for a little bit more than that (sucks being overseas). 

May as well wear them! The longer you let them sit for, the less likely you'll wear them. I got to the point where I had 10+ unworn shoes and I had to sell them because I would never wear them. Now I just buy shoes I'll wear.

Just wear them haha.

Prob cop the blue joints this week... Do u guys know if FTL VIP rewards can be combined, I received a $10 & $15 this week. Also can they be combined with the bday coupon?

Prob cop the blue joints this week... Do u guys know if FTL VIP rewards can be combined, I received a $10 & $15 this week. Also can they be combined with the bday coupon?

yes they can, since the rewards is more like a gift card rather than a coupon.

unlike express stupid 25 dollar cash only if u spend 50+

lol i know we've all had that feel before. :lol:

hahah i think ill go to the store one more time and decide

much better. I would have def copped no hesitation

they look like a blue version of sulfurs. not bad but i want to see a picture with no filter bs

Last edited:

You can use the bday coupon with ONE rewards card. I just got a $10 card today.

Last edited:
He was trying to be sarcastic

Haven't you heard?

Jordan's are so passé now

Real elite sneaker heads collect limited Kobes Lebrons, KDs and Foamposites.

Only newbs and ghetto people are still collecting Jays
i collect whatever i like. i guess being 32 and having had jordans since 89, retros come as no surprise to me. Its hard for me to say wow with the same kicks every couple years. but i wasn't being sarcastic to dude who posted the picture either. I do prefer buying a pair everyone and they mama dont got....i guess its the brooklyn in me! whether limited kicks or slept on kicks, i try to be somewhat different with my sneaker choices. it aint a crime, is it?

Don't know if this has already been posted but I have an update on exchanging an unwanted sport pack from the ASG at Nike. Unfortunately Nike Portland would not exchange or return the sport pack because there is no UPC code on the box. Are there any other options besides eBay or Craigslist for those who don't want to keep the Sport Pack? Thanks in advance.

I will reiterate.

Fiberglass is the accent color on this shoe (atomic green/fiberglass)

Which can match up with the sole/swoosh on the Purple Fade; parts of the upper on the Grey/Purple inline-esque pair; or something entirely different.

This is supposed to be a thread about information on the Kobe 8. We don't want people confused as to what's coming out when no one knows for sure yet.

i posted this earlier, this Tiger Woods shirt is Fiberglass:

compare to this:

Last edited:
i collect whatever i like. i guess being 32 and having had jordans since 89, retros come as no surprise to me. Its hard for me to say wow with the same kicks every couple years. but i wasn't being sarcastic to dude who posted the picture either. I do prefer buying a pair everyone and they mama dont got....i guess its the brooklyn in me! whether limited kicks or slept on kicks, i try to be somewhat different with my sneaker choices. it aint a crime, is it?
for the record I didn't ask in a sarcastic way myself, since I don't post here a lot I wanted to clarify that it was the Jordan's that surprised me being in stock, and I totally understand what ur saying and even agree with you, but the OG Fire Red V are one of my favorite J's and hypebeasts these days don't let me buy nothing anymore unless like someone in this forum put it "you put in the work" so I was glad I could find that pair I guess, so yeah though I should share

anyway, the pic I posted don't nearly do these blue corals enough justice, I'll take a pic in better sunlight cuse the volt laces look very nice IMO they pop out a lot

Last edited:
here we go..

people getting hyped up over dukes cause the chances of them not getting their hands on them are high.

just go buy the zk5 MD's, which sat and sat and sat.

i hope Nike doesn't make the purple gradients a sport pack enabled. They're easily in my top 3 kobe viii colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom