OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Went to the mall on my lunch hour today and a worker at FINL told me they are getting Kobe's this week in shipment.  Not sure which colorway, hopefully another online option for people.

i saw the blue lights yeaterday to mee the gray really kills it for me makes the entire show dull IMO

with that being said i def would have prefer those dukes dropping, and this thread is moving crazy  12 pages within half day 
eek.gif

btw whats dropping this week i seen on the eastbay calender but no pick is it YOTS??

i saw the blue lights yeaterday to mee the gray really kills it for me makes the entire show dull IMO

with that being said i def would have prefer those dukes dropping, and this thread is moving crazy  12 pages within half day 
eek.gif

btw whats dropping this week i seen on the eastbay calender but no pick is it YOTS??
Red YOTS drop March 9.

eek.gif

The YOTS pack drops on 3/9.

The Atomic Teal/Volt drops this weekend.

I need your opinions.

Reseller is offering me these (with that scuff) for $180. Claims to only worn the shoes 3 times. What y'all think? Pull the trigger?

dude, what are you guys TALKING ABOUT? those dukes are fug.
Blue Lights >>>>>>>> them for sure.

Oh yeah, it's impossible to get so you guys think it's pretty.
Dukes are ugly, no way near the blue lights.

I don't think I can swing three Kobe colorways next month.... thats a smooth $570 before tax if all are bought for retail.... I was also hoping to get the XIII release also & I still want the XX8.... Choices...

If you don't want scuffs or dirt, don't use your shoes. I personally would rather have
dirty shoes that I enjoyed playing in. So just enjoy the process, don't mind the little
chips too much. :smile:

If you don't want scuffs or dirt, don't use your shoes. I personally would rather have
dirty shoes that I enjoyed playing in. So just enjoy the process, don't mind the little
chips too much.
smile.gif
I agree wholeheartedly . If I did the scuffs my self but for someone who did  themselves and let me pay over retail smdh
mean.gif

Can any one tell me where to find a medium Kobe 8 Christmas shirt that ships internationally. NDC no good and ebay is a rip off for them.

Really want one and this is bugging me so much.
frown.gif

How about you do some research and read the thread before being a smartass?

It's mentioned on damn near every page.

FTL have it on their release list, as does Eastbay.
Easy to assume, except FTL has the RED YOTS listed -  Port Wine/Pure Platinum/Team Red/Bright Crimson

Eastbay also has two Kobe VIII listed, ONE is Red Camo and the other is The Volts.

now why dont you have a seat, if I'm wrong, please show me otherwise.  

Last edited:
People want them dukes just like they want the full symbol on the back. Grass is always greener......

Disagree with the logo part. All pairs should have been full Shozoku. Looks better but nike knows how stupid Americans are so they came up with the sock gimmick and people ate it up.

Back
Top Bottom