OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Since the red camo are the YOTS Kobes that are dropping on March 9th, are the black snakeskin pair still coming out that day as shown in this pic, I haven't heard any mention of it by nike, eastbay, foot locker etc...
The manager at my local FTL said that they're getting the Red Camo's for sure but they haven't seen anything come into the system in regards to the Black Mamba YOTS. It might be a late entry but I know for sure that this store is one of the smaller stores so I doubt they'll be doubling up on the YOTS pack. If anything, I'd ask your nearest HoH and maybe FNL since they're gonna start carrying Kobe's on the 2nd.

here we go..

people getting hyped up over dukes cause the chances of them not getting their hands on them are high.

just go buy the zk5 MD's, which sat and sat and sat.
so the people who want duk es over blue corals only want them because they may not release....but the people who want the black pair he wore against the mavs is fine to want?????

can't we just like what we like?

here we go..

people getting hyped up over dukes cause the chances of them not getting their hands on them are high.

just go buy the zk5 MD's, which sat and sat and sat.
so the people who want duk es over blue corals only want them because they may not release....but the people who want the black pair he wore against the mavs is fine to want?????

can't we just like what we like?

agreed.

people act like the thread went crazy when the pics of the dukes dropped :lol:

i want the dukes and have stated this multiple times (before pics surfaced).

That is what I was thinking when I saw the shoe in person. Post a picture if you get a chance.

I did via mobile look back a few pages it was yesterday afternoon when I posted one. Used my hyperdunk cool grey laces they're a little longer than the kobes so I just double knot em.

How much are the asg viii goin for? So mad I missed out on them, there probably the only one I wanted out of this years pack

How much are the asg viii goin for? So mad I missed out on them, there probably the only one I wanted out of this years pack

check ebay completed listings in your size. that should give you a good indication of the average selling price.

Will the Teals come with a $140 version?

What's Nike's nickname for the Teals?

I believe its only $180 version with sport + ready as lowest? not 100% sure

nick name for teals are teals LOL, iono nike will prob release a nick name soon on twitter.

also too bad finishline coupons suck...

but good that more stores will be getting limited colorways.

Last edited:
Wonder why Nike decided to go the + enabled and sports pack route with these. Its an ok colorway. Oh and these don't have the full logo in the back like the ASG, wonder why?

I thought only the + versions would have the full logo on back? They even made socks for this color way so I think they will be $140 and not the sport pack version. Just my $.02

I thought only the + versions would have the full logo on back? They even made socks for this color way so I think they will be $140 and not the sport pack version. Just my $.02

yeah my guess is there is only 140 and 250 version

however someone said there 180 and 250 iono well see when it gets closer to release

however SP version seems like it might be online only

Last edited:
Is there an official name or release date for the purple/yellow/teal colorway? Are those possibly the Easters? Sorry if this has been answered I got confused and thought those were the Supernaturuals.

My store (Finish Line) just got these in... Drop 3/2/13. S/o to all the haters that doubted me when I said Finish Line will carry Kobes! Lol.]

nice. are you guys selling the $180 version?
I want these but not for nike+ prices. HOH told me he thought there was a $140 version too but wasn't positive.

I think we're reading too much into what has the full shozoko, what has socks, what has nike+, etc lol nike has $180 and $250 listed in their releases with nike+. They can release whatever they want with the shoe and whatever logo on the back

Last edited:
Just saw a vid from some dude in a fb sneaker group I'm a part of with some game worn purple fades... Kind of underwhelming. Def will be a game time decision.

damn thats kind of disappointing. only other 8 i was lookin forward to unless those crazy superman colored ones come out. Thx for the heads up. oh well...blue corals arrive tomorrow :smile: .... also did anyone else notice the corals have almost sold out online. looked like they were gonna sit for a minute but i guess after jj pulled the corks from the site everyone went for the corals. lebron fans know whats up :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike is just trying to see if they can get people to cough up more money outta them so that they have to pay for Nike+ enabled version and socks to have the full shozoku... anyways if they are a $140 release i'll b copping with bday coupon without any hesitation 
glasses.gif

I definitely prefer the full logo and plus technology and for only $40 more its not a bank breaker. I'd prefer the tech in more shoes so the technology can improve, the cost of the tech can decrease and wi more shoes available they'd be more likely to make their way on sale.

I definitely prefer the full logo and plus technology and for only $40 more its not a bank breaker. I'd prefer the tech in more shoes so the technology can improve, the cost of the tech can decrease and wi more shoes available they'd be more likely to make their way on sale.
its actually $110 for the full tech. the pair that cost $180 just come with the sole that can have the Nike+ sensor inserted (but must be bought seperately) , the $250 pair comes with the sole and sensors included i believe thats the difference between the Nike+ enabled and Nike+ sports pack (my ASGs are the Sports pack)

Back
Top Bottom