OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So Supernaturals were just another nickname huh? FTL no longer has the Supernatural on their calendar. Just the atomic teal/yellow pair that we've known all along.

And regarding the same swoosh placement on both sides, i'm glad they finally changed it up after four years.

If anyone in NorCal is looking, Sunvalley Mall in Concord still has a few sizes of each of the Kobe 8's but didn't ask about the 7's in Champs Sports.

If anyone in NorCal is looking, Sunvalley Mall in Concord still has a few sizes of each of the Kobe 8's but didn't ask about the 7's in Champs Sports.
did you see any 6s by any chance?  i've been looking for them damn things ever since i found a pr at the outlet and started ballin' in them...

dude, what are you guys TALKING ABOUT? those dukes are fug.
Blue Lights >>>>>>>> them for sure.

Oh yeah, it's impossible to get so you guys think it's pretty.
Dukes are ugly, no way near the blue lights.
I respect u and ur opinion but those dukes are prettier than justin bieber

My store (Finish Line) just got these in... Drop 3/2/13. S/o to all the haters that doubted me when I said Finish Line will carry Kobes! Lol.
these had potential but the lighter colored green above the midsole that wraps around looks awful, if it was darker it would be nice

I was just there today(concord mall)
Saw the blue lights they look good in person

asdf pulled the trigger and bought blue coral with bday coupon, i might actually have to cop almost all the colorways. im going to have to check out teals in person and pull the tigger on sulfurs soon, on side note saw the crimson 3s didnt want them for retail and they wouldnt let me use bday coupon. man i hate how my local ftl and champs act like a b*tch with the coupons now.

girl gave me an attitude when i used the bday coupon for the kobes, its not like its coming out of their pay check...

Yooo when do the supernaturals release?
I havent bought a pair of kobes since rhe galaxy 7s

The supernaturals are toooo raw

I'll be willing to give my first born son to get these. hahaha !!!

u know what these would be even better yet plain, some might agree most might now but change the sole and midsole to all black and leave the gold swoosh and sheath and those are even nicer :x

those player exclusive remind me of free runs for some reason, must be color blocking

anyone notice the blue coral 3m doesnt shine as much in person but in pictures they shine like any other 8s. seems like a different material is used for the swoosh on the corals?

I don't think I can swing three Kobe colorways next month.... thats a smooth $570 before tax if all are bought for retail.... I was also hoping to get the XIII release also & I still want the XX8.... Choices...

I want the XX8 as well... but these Kobes man... it's bad enough every colorway is good.

My store (Finish Line) just got these in... Drop 3/2/13. S/o to all the haters that doubted me when I said Finish Line will carry Kobes! Lol.
Wonder why Nike decided to go the + enabled and sports pack route with these. Its an ok colorway. Oh and these don't have the full logo in the back like the ASG, wonder why?

How do the Kobe 8's fits? I'm planning to to ball in them. I normally wear size 9 when I wear jordans on a casual day. But when I ball, i wear size 9.5 for the Kobe 6's and 7's since i have wide feet. 

Since the red camo are the YOTS Kobes that are dropping on March 9th, are the black snakeskin pair still coming out that day as shown in this pic, I haven't heard any mention of it by nike, eastbay, foot locker etc...

Back
Top Bottom