OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

FINALLY got a pair of Sulfurs and Pythons
grin.gif

Trust me i wanted to, but my order already shipped by the time i found out the US was getting them. 
Just wanted to show that Kicks-crew is legit and fast.

I'll have to disagree there. Kicks-Crew has a bunch of dummies running their site and customer service is terrible. Still waiting for them to ship my Bron All-Stars and KD All-Stars for my boy. Not to mention they put up pre-orders that they aren't even sure if they can fulfill and tie up your money. I pre-ordered the Kobe All-Star as well and they ended up refunding me a week after the release because they didn't receive any pairs. Grimy. Glad they came through for you. Just giving people a heads up.

Saw the coral snakes (smh at the nick name) in person and knew i had to cop

VERY happy they are already swooshed up... :smokin

Nike lagging on swooshing the pythons :smh:

D*** how u cop for $84 homie. I was holding off to buy with the red camos but seeing that $84 making me wanna grab now

I'll have to disagree there. Kicks-Crew has a bunch of dummies running their site and customer service is terrible. Still waiting for them to ship my Bron All-Stars and KD All-Stars for my boy. Not to mention they put up pre-orders that they aren't even sure if they can fulfill and tie up your money. I pre-ordered the Kobe All-Star as well and they ended up refunding me a week after the release because they didn't receive any pairs. Grimy. Glad they came through for you. Just giving people a heads up.
sorry to hear that fam

JR Smith making the blue snakes look good on court I might do a double take on them now smh. POP IV over blue snakes. Still on the hunt for those.

The Teal joints are nick named Supernatural according to Foot Locker's release calendar.  Always have been. Always will be.  Now wheres the guys who thought that some other colorway was coming out named Supernatural? Or more less thought the Teal/Purple/Yellow color way was the "Supernaturals"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Teal joints are nick named Supernatural according to Foot Locker's release calendar.  Always have been. Always will be.  Now wheres the guys who thought that some other colorway was coming out named Supernatural? Or more less thought the Teal/Purple/Yellow color way was the "Supernaturals"
laugh.gif
Why do you have to come on here and try and clown everybody?????

At least they thought real shoes were releasing. Unlike those fake South Beaches you're obsessed with. Are you still waiting for the Grinches too??

Damn, three pairs of the BHM! :0

Do you think Nike will "Cork" the Kobe's? The X-Mas, BHM and ASG were hard to get, but not the to the level of the Corks.

And I wish I had a swoosh account.

Back
Top Bottom