OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These swoosh prices are making me ridiculously jealous 
mean.gif

Saw the coral snakes (smh at the nick name) in person and knew i had to cop

VERY happy they are already swooshed up... :smokin

Nike lagging on swooshing the pythons :smh:

da damn homie..

no wonder you always up to date on that vaca outlet update.. its all coming together now.. im not even gonna ask, cause i bet all the damn bay area fiends bugging you already and i aint bout to be that other dood asking for hand outs.. lol

What's a good high top basketball shoe comparable to the kobe 8's? I'm not trolling by any means, I've played ball strictly on Kobe's for I guess a decade now haha and I stopped buying or collecting anything other than Kobe's but I sprained my ankle in December and its still been bothering me.. I don't want to ruin my iii's (my go to shoes when hurt) so I've stopped playing in them.

I've tried on hyperdunks but am not convinced since I hated the first ones for ball.. Too much slippage..

Any thoughts? Suggestions? How are the Melos( looks like good ball shoes but too "futurisitc looking imo)? Lebrons ( feel dirty inside for thinking of them haha) kd's( always felt the were cheaply made and not good for ball)?

Basically I need something light, comfortable, supportive and has great grip(love herringbone)

Hyper fuse were good for me but it sounds like you should try on the Jordan 28 - Gtown is one of the teams wearing them and Sparks (guard) says he loves them.

Ok going to apply at the factory store 30 minutes away now lol but the way they were acting when I bought back my Christmas kds I bet they don't even know about swoosh.

employees are highly trained to pretend like it doesnt exist, but only to brag about it when they are on NT. :tongue:

Kobe's > LeBron's > KD's look on feet on court from what I've seen at my gym. Can't wait for more colors.

Idk how other people, but I am done ordering from Eastbay.

I stack my shoes in their boxes still and the last three pairs I have ordered from them they have shipped inside of a bag instead of double boxing and the box of course gets crushed en route. Just got my Blue Lights in and Im so annoyed by the box situation.

Might sound petty, idk but if I am spending $140 and you are charging me for shipping, the least you can do is double box.

Agreed such a small shipping price difference and would make customers happy. No idea why they don't always double box.

When Eastbay double boxes, it's either because you, the buyer pairs $4 extra, or because Nike double boxes to them. Or if you order multiple items and they have to.

Man anyone know where i can cop the blue lights in a 12? Nike got everything but 12 and everyone else only has a 9 .. had s*** to pay couldnt cop on RD

Idk how other people, but I am done ordering from Eastbay.

I stack my shoes in their boxes still and the last three pairs I have ordered from them they have shipped inside of a bag instead of double boxing and the box of course gets crushed en route. Just got my Blue Lights in and Im so annoyed by the box situation.

Might sound petty, idk but if I am spending $140 and you are charging me for shipping, the least you can do is double box.

Eastbay has always shipped like that. I remember ordering baseball stuff from them back in the day in college and the cleat boxes came in bags. Thats just ebay. Pretty sh***y since you paying for shipping

Been pretty lucky with Eastbay shipping for the past year or so. They've double-boxed all my shoes I've ordered from them. They've even boxed up t-shirts and socks too.

But before that, I used to pay $4 for the gift packaging. Those plastic bags of death would have my shoe boxes looking like a steam roller hit them.

Back
Top Bottom