OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

typical conversation on the phone with footlocker...

rep: hi

me: will you guys receive the new "Kobe 8" this weekend?

rep: let me check...

rep: we dont know yet so call back wednesday

calls back wednesday

me:will you guys receive the new "Kobe 8" this weekend?

rep: no we're not. 

go into store and there it is just sitting on the shelves on release day. 

typical conversation on the phone with footlocker...

rep: hi

me: will you guys receive the new "Kobe 8" this weekend?

rep: let me check...

rep: we dont know yet so call back wednesday

calls back wednesday

me:will you guys receive the new "Kobe 8" this weekend?

rep: no we're not. 

go into store and there it is just sitting on the shelves on release day. 
Braaaah that's why I cop everything online now. free shipping, no tax, no standing in lines/camping out, wasting gas, etc. etc. The last time I camped out I was 3rd in line and waited for over 6 hours and when it was time to reserve my size, since they never want to say how much sizes they have, come to find out they only had 1 pair per size from 7-12 and the 2 guys in front of me got 11, and 11.5, and one employee already had size 12 marked off.  I was out of luck, never again wasting my time doing that and online has been amazing for me.  been able to cop every release I ever wanted so far on release date.  the only bad part is that you just have to wait a few days to get it rather than just getting it the same day in person but it's WELL WORTH IT.

Last edited:
All the people who say their local stores are getting all 4 pairs might want to double check... I'm like 90% sure that the Black and red Suede ones aren't even being sold in stores unless something has changed since yesterday.

Edit: I stand corrected. They added the black mambas and red suedes to the release calendar... My apologies

Last edited:
Looks like the red Camos should be a relatively easy cop. I'm guessing Dadeland is the only HOH near me getting the Black EXTs though :nerd: . If any of you need assistance in getting the Red Camos, I'll try and help out.

Braaaah that's why I cop everything online now. free shipping, no tax, no standing in lines/camping out, wasting gas, etc. etc. The last time I camped out I was 3rd in line and waited for over 6 hours and when it was time to reserve my size, since they never want to say how much sizes they have, come to find out they only had 1 pair per size from 7-12 and the 2 guys in front of me got 11, and 11.5, and one employee already had size 12 marked off.  I was out of luck, never again wasting my time doing that and online has been amazing for me.  been able to cop every release I ever wanted so far on release date.  the only bad part is that you just have to wait a few days to get it rather than just getting it the same day in person but it's WELL WORTH IT.
agree. just the waiting part on the free shipping but gonna pull the trigger on 2 day shipping from now on. 
All the people who say their local stores are getting all 4 pairs might want to double check... I'm like 90% sure that the Black and red Suede ones aren't even being sold in stores unless something has changed since yesterday.

Edit: I stand corrected. They added the black mambas and red suedes to the release calendar... My apologies
its gonna keep changing till the day of release. before you know it they could release 6 CWs on saturday and then jack the prices up to $300 

You only collect Kobe's right? I picked up 30 pairs of shoes since December and now I don't know what to do with them!

I'll sit on the fence for now until something really limited that I like (i.e AJ 88s) then ill swoop in. Somehow I just picture most of these Kobe's, with the exception of Xmas and ASG, to show up at the clearance store in a few months.

I like my kicks but I don't like throwing away my hard earned cash. :smile:

No.. I collect mostly everything

Damn he done for the night .. now OKC really gonna runnaway with it. Thunder fan but kobe is the truth sucks he left the court

5-6 FTL's in my city are getting the red camos..  Black mamas,red suede and volts will only be at the HOH here meaning HOH Orlando will have all 4 pairs.

Just went into a footlocker and they already got the red camos in. New shipment in tomorrow and they will see if they get volts.

Back in the game. He gotta play threw it after the media blew up what he said about baby a** dwight howard

Back
Top Bottom