OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nikestore tweeted this "The Kobe 8 System 'Sport Grey/Volt-Pure Platinum will be a general release. Limite 3 per customer". Later they said it's limit 2 and they aren't tweeting the link. Seems to be some inconsistencies...

Last edited:
Is it just me or are forums turning into twitter? When's this releasing? When's that releasing?

That's just the way things are in this day and age...

Short attention spans, some just want that easy answer without even reading a couple pages back to see if they can find the info they wanted...

But it's whatever...all you can do is choose to answer...or don't.

Nikestore tweeted this "The Kobe 8 System 'Sport Grey/Volt-Pure Platinum will be a general release. Limite 3 per customer". Later they said it's limit 2 and they aren't tweeting the link. Seems to be some inconsistencies...
Interesting that it's also an HOH only release at FTL. Anyone know if there will be a full shozoku on these?

Didn't expect all these releases to be limited. I guess for Nike it's a product strategy that's working.

Last edited:
Forget everything else this weekend. A MUST HAVE Kobe 8...

like the shoe, but just wish the sole was a different color instead of red.....

yeah that's the thing i don't like is the red sole or silver heel clip. Swap them around and they were a must buy. The thing is, if it was that way a lot of ppl would've complained that they used the grey sole again after the Blue Snakes and Supernaturals release back-to-back. Oh well, i'll have one less pair, no big deal.

nike has been really inconsistent lately with their info, i think for penny v they tweeted they arnt not glow in the dark then tweeted later they are..

from FTL release locator ive gathered this

this sat release will be

Volts - Limited
Black YOTS - limited
Sude YOTS - limited
Red camo - GR

Nothing is for sure till the day of the release at 8am est. it's all a waiting game if its GR great if its not then set your priorities straight and get the one you want the most.

pretty sure managers tell employees at stores now to say to "check back day of" or "we dont know", due to excessive sneakerheads now after D-Day Aka the concord release :tongue:

nike has been really inconsistent lately with their info, i think for penny v they tweeted they arnt not glow in the dark then tweeted later they are..

from FTL release locator ive gathered this

this sat release will be

Volts - Limited
Black YOTS - limited
Sude YOTS - limited
Red camo - GR

Cool out on that limited talk

Last edited:
Check back later this week. My footlocker doesn't know yet. Said they will know when/if they get em.

My boy just told me his footlocker just got red camos today.
Yeah my footlocker here never knows anything until Thursday

Man those red camo 8s suck ... yall shouldnt even worry about getting those they will sit on shelves for months

devil.gif

yeah that's the thing i don't like is the red sole or silver heel clip. Swap them around and they were a must buy. The thing is, if it was that way a lot of ppl would've complained that they used the grey sole again after the Blue Snakes and Supernaturals release back-to-back. Oh well, i'll have one less pair, no big deal.

Bro, I never tell people I 'repped' them but you literally wrote exactly what I've been thinking all along. They'd be a red version of the blue lights with black as the accent instead of purple/game royal and I'd be so down for that. Great minds think alike lol.

Back
Top Bottom