Already unDS!!!

Love the kobe 8's so much

Hopefully my jeans pass the NT test
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
looks good bro 

Must try to resist red camos this weekend, but I wont, too sharp. I was actually hoping they would be the all-stars back before we knew better. Too much heat I'm melting. Foams and other recent releases putting dent in my shoe funds.

Anyone else find themselves strangely addicted to the Kobe 8's with the 3M reflective swoosh? Like I only want to cop the ones with the reflective swoosh. So far all I have are sulfurs. Copping the purple gradients IF and only IF they have 3M.

EXTs were always tlo, you gotta cut it out with the defeatist attitude.  
You can still cop fairly and without assistance, I do it all the time.

TLO actually makes it easier when your trying to cop multiple pairs of shoes in your size.
They give you a minute to get the shoes in your cart before they drop the next tlo link.
Where as if it wasn't tlo it would be a free for all at 8 where you'd only get a pair or two.

Yea because they always wait a minute between tweeting links

Pants have to go thru a NT dress code test LOL

Thats why u wont see my attire on here

I mean Im fly or w/e, but some of u goons will find something wrong with anything :tongue: :lol:

I mean Im fly or w/e, but some of u goons will find something wrong with anything
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Then there's me who doesn't give a **** and wears sweatpants 24/7 when it's cold, and when I'm not wearing shorts. Always Nike though! UA is overrated, Adidas isn't fly but some of it is, not my type though. 

I'm always wearing Kobe shirts. Can't wait for summer. 
glasses.gif

I mean Im fly or w/e, but some of u goons will find something wrong with anything :tongue: :lol:

:lol:

I saw a dude get torn to shreds a couple months ago on this thread cuz his jeans "looked cheap"

I was shocked

So I always joke about it when i post a WDYWT type shot and my jeans are in it. :lol:

Haha whenever I post me wearing kicks and pants on, they're usually some type of Nike sweats cause I take the pics before I head out to ball. I guess if people wanna hate what I'm gonna wear to the gym, especially something over my shorts just to stay warm, then hate away lol. I'm trying to do some a favor by posting how they look on feet, if a few wanna hate so be it. Win some and lose some haha...

Am I crazy or does the tongue look like it can be considered "fiberglass"? It definitely looks like a different color than the grey upper. Well, technically I think the grey could be considered fiberglass also. The grey on this Crystal Mint Lebron is supposedly fiberglass.
The dream is still alive for this colorway to still come out March 29!
this fiberglass color is one hard code to crack. Guess we just gotta wait until the 29th I'm thinking its either those grey looking ones or the easters

Am I crazy or does the tongue look like it can be considered "fiberglass"? It definitely looks like a different color than the grey upper. Well, technically I think the grey could be considered fiberglass also. The grey on this Crystal Mint Lebron is supposedly fiberglass.
The dream is still alive for this colorway to still come out March 29!
I hope those comeout this march..... it looks like it has the most solid of an upper yet...:smokin

I may not even cop the Red Suedes just so I can have money to buy those Silver/Purple pair on the left, I swear Nike, do it for a young lightskin brotha.

I want it in my life *Juvenile voice*

Haha whenever I post me wearing kicks and pants on, they're usually some type of Nike sweats cause I take the pics before I head out to ball. I guess if people wanna hate what I'm gonna wear to the gym, especially something over my shorts just to stay warm, then hate away lol. I'm trying to do some a favor by posting how they look on feet, if a few wanna hate so be it. Win some and lose some haha...
Nike sweats is the way to go! I pay for quality. Count on Nike.

not til next week i bet, mid week, usps from florida... :smh:

ordered on the 1st ships on the 6th. that customer service boyyyyyyy
i know right. I shipped some kicks on Monday from Cali, delivered in Michigan today. USPS priority, so I'm hoping they get to me Saturday. I doubt I'll ever order from kixsquare again unless its my last resort...

Anyone else find themselves strangely addicted to the Kobe 8's with the 3M reflective swoosh? Like I only want to cop the ones with the reflective swoosh. So far all I have are sulfurs. Copping the purple gradients IF and only IF they have 3M.
reflective swoosh and logo look so clean to me. Main reason I jumped on blue camos.

this fiberglass color is one hard code to crack. Guess we just gotta wait until the 29th I'm thinking its either those grey looking ones or the easters
Yeah, I think the purple gradients are out of the running for the March 29 release. Any gradient fans shouldn't worry though because they're most definitely going to release. If the grey/purple pair doesn't release on the 29th, I'm skeptical that they ever will.

That's been confirmed?

Thats too bad.
mean.gif
I called Nike and the rep said it looks like they won't be released in gs...now I don't know if she means just not released on NDC or in general but something tells me it wasn't meant to be. *sighs again*

I just don't understand the discrimination.
frown.gif

Damn I haven't seen a thread move this fast in a while lol I'll definitely getting my money up and just getting all my pairs at once. I love low tops.

Then there's me who doesn't give a **** and wears sweatpants 24/7 when it's cold, and when I'm not wearing shorts. Always Nike though! UA is overrated, Adidas isn't fly but some of it is, not my type though. 

I'm always wearing Kobe shirts. Can't wait for summer. 
glasses.gif

:lol:

I saw a dude get torn to shreds a couple months ago on this thread cuz his jeans "looked cheap"

I was shocked

So I always joke about it when i post a WDYWT type shot and my jeans are in it. :lol:

Oh u will catch fire up in here for some goon gear

**Only thing Ive shown in here is my snakes

Ive recently just either thrown on sweatpants also, and bball shorts and jordan flop flops, not giving a sheet, but still fly in any weather

Last month I let my facial hair grow out of control just bcuz I wanted to see what Id look like ruff and scraggly and bcuz wanted to see if it'd make me look older, which it did

Chin, cheeks, and neck was itchin like crazy lol, but I aint eem care, just let it all go for bout a month or so

Im good now, back to lookin 19 again, but just turned 30..FML

These are def growing on me and for some reason this picture just made it official lol :smokin. can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

That pic, and the pics I just saw on kixandthecity.com made me "DO NOT WANT" IMO just not a good look, the wine is too, well, wine colored and the crimson is super orangey looking. The 3M swoosh aint even saving them for me.

On to the gradients and assists.

Back
Top Bottom