OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike sweats is the way to go! I pay for quality. Count on Nike.

Under Armour cold gear sweats are solid. Anything that's not super baggy loose fit is my preference. Got some nice Nike warm up type pants at an outlet for $20 but they're vented for warm weather so not great now but perfect for spring and fall.

Haven't tried my Kobe's on with pants because I keep my bball shoes fresh for indoor courts but I could see myself liking them especially in the summer.

Blue Choral Snakes came in the mail from Swoosh

Already unDS!!!

Love the kobe 8's so much

Hopefully my jeans pass the NT test :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It passes....... Barely

Last edited:
Can you guys share some feed back on Kobe VIII's? Do they run True to size? or .5 up or down?

Much appreciated....

Blue Choral Snakes came in the mail from Swoosh

Already unDS!!!

Love the kobe 8's so much

Hopefully my jeans pass the NT test :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
whoa!!!, those aren't Nike Elite pants, u can't wear them with those shoes lol
Nice pic tho, can't wait to wear my pair!!!

Volts for me this weekend!!! Just real fast, I don't want to get off topic but some of you guys were talking sweats.  Does anyone know if Nike sells cuffed sweatpants? Thanks in advance!

seriously?? Wtf man, these employees don't know **** smh

I feel like they know and are just playing dumb. I'll call again tomorrow just to make sure, but even the launch locator doesn't have anything about a raffle procedure like they've had for previous releases ie Area 72s. I'm going to be pissed if I drive all the way from WPB early Sat. and they ain't got any pairs of the Black Snakes. I'm going through a lot of trouble just to get that morning off work as it is :lol:

I'm leaning toward red camo > volt. I originally like do the volt better. But since I'm not balling in these. And they are basically the same set up as my volt roshes I don't know how much wear they will get.

Dying for those solid uppers though.

Volts for me this weekend!!! Just real fast, I don't want to get off topic but some of you guys were talking sweats.  Does anyone know if Nike sells cuffed sweatpants? Thanks in advance!

Heres another link, they're on sale too so use FASTBREAK to get 20% off. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-665615/pgid-750282

If you have a wide foot like myself, I suggest looking into going up a half-to-full size up. I'm a true size 11, but got a 12 in the Kobe 8's and they fit perfect.

How long does NDC hold items in your cart? I still have a pair of supernaturals from last saturday that are sold out on the product page in my cart lol.

And Lakers are doing tuurrible right now smh

some release info for yallHoH by me is NOT getting red suedes, even tho it says they are on the online launch locatorso check with your store to see what they are getting, online liesalso, HoH is the only FTL in my area getting any of these shoes..... even tho it says online that another store is getting the red camo, i spoke with my guy and they arent.... so again, check to see if they are receiving it they did sign ups today for red camo, volt, blacker mambas, etc2 of each size in 12/13, 4 pairs of 11 and more common sizes.....except blacker mambas were 1 per sizewhere im at the red camos were signed up for the most, some on he blacks, barely any on the volt...both 12s and 13s already claimed in the reds so i had to go to 11.5, praying it fits

Back
Top Bottom