OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So the pythons drop in feb, and to me it looks like an Army CW...and since rumor is the all-star theme is military, is anyone thinking these might be the all-stars?

Cause I've been thinking if that's really the theme, Nike might have KD (Navy), Lebron (air force), and Kobe (army/marines) rep the different branches

http://www.nikeinc.com/news/nike-unveils-the-kobe-8-system#/inline/15902
We also have a "Python CW"!!
What they did with the sleeve to make it a shozoku is
smokin.gif

Python CW:

via Nike
Sleeve of the black/sulfur color:

via Nike
 awwwwwwww damn ISH just got real in this motherSUCKA!!!!

pimp.gif
 im in

Last edited:
So the pythons drop in feb, and to me it looks like an Army CW...and since rumor is the all-star theme is military, is anyone thinking these might be the all-stars?
Cause I've been thinking if that's really the theme, Nike might have KD (Navy), Lebron (air force), and Kobe (army/marines) rep the different branches

Good thinking. Now that you mention it, it could very well be the ASG shoe. Then again, it doesn't have the ASG details most shoes have.

so someone was right when the two stripes are part of the shozoku puzzle. looks weird., maybe a higher cut sock would look better, dunno. not sure how i feel about the pythons. the gold fuse around the lower part of the upper stands out too much. it should blend with the pattern. like the subtle pattern though.

Been wearing my Dark Knight Kobe Vs since they came out for ball and I think I've finally found a replacement for them.

The yellow camo type print throws me off a bit. look good though. need to see some with no print

Last edited:
The Shozoku thing... I see what you did there Nike.

The guy who posted the thing about the All-Star military theme is probably spot on.

And the Year of the Snake pair probably isn't just limited to China, since it's such a "momentous" thing for the Kobe line

Nike gave me a 15% off code to use until May, I think I will get my first IDs ever with this shoe.
I have been a an since the fakes.... the Pythons ...Just no words can explain this.
even the sock game is crazy.
Tuesday can't get here fast enough!

I would actually cop the jacket too if they had different colors.. not a an of the purple but would def do blue or just black and grey

Wow. Now every single one is on board? Dammit. It's just funny watching you people get swayed so easily. Lolol
Some photoshopped nike pics and suddenly it's a must have. Oh well. Nike is the best I guess, and it happens yearly.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE!!!! 4 pairs minimum. Xmas and pythons and whatever else nice comes up.

these are awesome. im not sold on the black and yellow but will definitely get the white/purple/black colorway. they are bound to make that color way.

Back
Top Bottom