OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can design the iD on Dec. 4 but you can't order them until Dec 20. >: That's another two months wait. I hope there is a colorway out before then to fill the void.

You can design the iD on Dec. 4 but you can't order them until Dec 20. >: That's another two months wait. I hope there is a colorway out before then to fill the void.

That sucks, but acceptable if full options are available from the get. Will give me time to design a few and not jump the gun on one I'm unsure of. Can think about it for a min.

you got a point there but the wait is agonizing, not once but twice. oh well gives us time to cook up something nice, if the options aren't limited

so can we see a damn white based CW already?

BTW i think these will be performance beasts.

only thing im excited for is to mess around on Nike ID. i doubt ill order a pair since i havent been playing ball too much but we'll see

Those Pythons are #1 on my list. The 8's looks promising so far. I hope that they don't disappoint us with the colorways like they did the VII's.
you thought they didnt have good CWs for the VIIs, to each to own

but i ended up with 6 pairs

Cloaks 

Sharks

Inlines

PDF mints

Galaxy/ASG

Away elites

not to mention i wish i wouldve copped xmas and snow leonpards

thing is the VIIs lack comfort it was a notch down compared to the IV-VI other then that VIIs were great casual shoe to rock IMO

Last edited:
you thought they didnt have good CWs for the VIIs, to each to own
but i ended up with 6 pairs
Cloaks 
Sharks
Inlines
PDF mints
Galaxy/ASG
Away elites
not to mention i wish i wouldve copped xmas and snow leonpards
thing is the VIIs lack comfort it was a notch down compared to the IV-VI other then that VIIs were great casual shoe to rock IMO

Much respect to your opinion. I just think that they didn't put the effort into the colorways with the VII's like they did the IV's, V's and VI's.
The VII's did have some nice colorways as you mentioned, however they canceled the Black and Volts, didn't get a Bred colorway and they didn't release the YOTD's in the US.

Not sure why the Bred colourway was cancelled. Would've looked good. Plus a lot of people buy it. Very confusing.

The upper on these being nice and dark makes them look A LOT better, but that random yellow on the sole still baffles me. Really Nike? You couldn't think of a better color for the sole?

Besides that, this shoe is going to be amazing.

MJRod!!! Now we only need NWT to complete the #idol list so these kids can buy their shoes!
#idolApproval
:D

SO EXCITED. I might ID some socks if these perform as good as Kobe says it does.

Can wait for some normal color ways. Wht/ blue is gonna be hot!!!!!!! Also can't wait to see what draft day color scheme will look like!!!!a,

Last edited:
at this point, pattern > plain uppers.
I guarantee people will find the plain uppers bland.

those blue joints are supposed to be the draft days right?

You plan on wearing the box on court? :rolleyes
The cobra ones, aren't too bad - But they're overall underwhelming...I'll see how my friend likes them for hoop; I'll pull the trigger if they're good.

did I say that I'm gonna wear the box? geez, Im just giving my insight about the box :smh:

Anyways, I can't wait to play on the 8s. Del Sol, Phythons are good in my books :smokin

Last edited:
Finally some pictures surface and this thread is going ham. Just wait till they do a WTK version :smh:

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for thes come RD :pimp:

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for thes come RD :pimp:

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for these come RD :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom