OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for these come RD :pimp:

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for thes come RD :pimp:

i was going to buy the air force 180 emarlds but good thing i didnt....im save my money for thes come RD :pimp:
One more time, i didn't hear ya
He said he's glad he didn't get the Air Force 180 Emeralds. He'll save his money for RD.

Could be a thin nubuck material. Really not gonna matter since the tongue is really thin on the 8. Might be better wearing an Elite sock on top of the optional sock/sleeve. Try on a pair of Lunarglide 4 or Pegasus 29, both have EM, you might fall in love with the 8 as well.
OK. THANKS MY MAN.

^^oh yea for some reason when I entered that it came out 3 times so dont think I was trying to be annoying

is it just me or can you not delete your own posts anymore?

anyways, i'm quite interested to see what iD options there will be.. patterns, colours, etc.

^^you can edit thats all i know but anyways my mistake back to the shoes

i hope the traction is good on these shoes

Disappointed that Zoom ain't the main cushion for the VIIIs.

They're growing on me even more. Pythons should be a sure cop, unless something better than that comes out.

I smell better CWs for this model.

Look to much like the VII for me. Still look forward to trying them on which is more then I can say about most Nike bball shoes.

I'm very excited to see how these feel on-feet. VI's are my favorite balling shoe of all time and the VII's were so uncomfortable I let my galaxies and WTK's go for retail.

That knit upper and lunarlon.. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom