OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Couldn't cop the black ext on NDC so I went through kickz. Ended up being like $193 total. First time ordering from kickz, how fast do they ship?

Walked into HoH to pickup my YOTS AF1s and they had a size 12 Black Kobe EXT!!! To bad it's too small.....oh well.....

Took a chance on Pembroke HoH after the NDC disaster. There was a line there, but I was able to get a pair of the EXTs in my size without a raffle ticket. The manager there is nice. They also had this fine Spanish chick in the Kobe ASGs.

Now I'm trying to cop the Red Camos w discount.

Hopefully I can walk into one of these ftl around me after I'm done workin & the pick up the Red Camos in person.

dont start the restock non sense again. let me guess your still waiting for the yeezy 2s ?
please dont equate any of these kobes released this weekend to yeezy 2s...and i dont evven car for the yeezys, its just that these kobes aint nothing nearly as big as them joints

^Huh? I don't think he's trying to equate them man...just saying not to keep waiting and praying for a restock like some people have done with the Yeezys and other things in the past.

The shoes I want I can never score on NDC. But the shoes I didn't care for, Suns foams and Allstar Lebrons, I was able to add to cart :smh:

Glad you guys got your pairs, now back to the matter at hand.

Nike when are you releasing these?

:evil:

^I really hope those and the purple fades are GRs. Don't care about the Easters or that crazy tie-dye looking pair, but I need some Lakers colorways.

Salt levels for the EXT models is hilarious

When they were announced lots of hate on this thread

Release date.... everyone is thirsty

Typical NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't change y'all!

For real! I was like the only one wanting the Red Suedes, but I went to bed at like 5am.

Damn called all three HoH in my area, all sold out of the Black EXTs. It was like that huh? Didn't know these were in high demand....

I wanted them since i saw people posting pics from euro releases.. i just wasnt trying to get stuck with 40+ shipping or customs fees so i waited for the bot war on NDC... 

UPS delivered my Black EXT from Kickz yesterday.

No customs fees...

Just get your order over 150€ and you'll be good.

man i need to get a 4g phone. don't want to use the upgrade and lose my unlimited plan. going with the iphone 5 cause it's simple and well put together. but man the prices on those things are crazy. best of luck to you tonight bro.
local VZW store was able to upgrade my phone and let me keep my unlimited data for the contract renewal plan (only store around me that found a loophole) went with the galaxy s3 if u want a fast phone for loading web pages and running hella smoothly go with s3 or note2 plus they actually have true multitasking I can watch vids on my phone while browsing NT lol anyways about to go pick up my red camos :D

Try a phone order from Rock City Kicks (Arkansas) before you order from oversees. (Only have the black pair)

Politics has some small sizes left and will do phone orders also. (Red pair only)

Last edited:
I want the pair he wore last night. I like yellow more than purple. Both cool too to keep everybody happy. :D

Back
Top Bottom