OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Took a chance on Pembroke HoH after the NDC disaster. There was a line there, but I was able to get a pair of the EXTs in my size without a raffle ticket. The manager there is nice. They also had this fine Spanish chick in the Kobe ASGs.

Now I'm trying to cop the Red Camos w discount.

I was down there early at like 930 waiting at the Champs cause yesterday I we've in there and they told me they were getting the Black EXTs. Fast forward to 10 get inside the manager says they only got the Red Camos.

I'm pissed and end up walking to HOH and by that time didn't have my size anymore either. Called FTL at Sawgrass as I leave and I race up there only to find out that she lied as well while I'm right outside the damn store. So much shadiness and shenanigans today man. After the Easters I'm done with this forreal.

Took a chance on Pembroke HoH after the NDC disaster. There was a line there, but I was able to get a pair of the EXTs in my size without a raffle ticket. The manager there is nice. They also had this fine Spanish chick in the Kobe ASGs.

Now I'm trying to cop the Red Camos w discount.

I was down there early at like 930 waiting at the Champs cause yesterday I we've in there and they told me they were getting the Black EXTs. Fast forward to 10 get inside the manager says they only got the Red Camos.

I'm pissed and end up walking to HOH and by that time didn't have my size anymore either. Called FTL at Sawgrass as I leave and I race up there only to find out that she lied as well while I'm right outside the damn store. So much shadiness and shenanigans today man. After the Easters I'm done with this forreal.

The Launch Locater said which stores were getting the EXTs in Florida, Pembroke, Dadeland, Florida Mall and University.

I went to Pembroke on a whim to see if they had any left. I got there at 10:00 on the dot.

Funny part was this dude in front of me heard me ask and saw they had pairs for walk ins and he jumped on it. Next thing, he starts talking about bots. Dude jumped on the bot train.

Like many have said if you really want these, you can order from Europe or wait for random NDC and have your auto bots roll out.

With all these Internet geeks worried about link and RSVP bots, it was easy to do phone orders! Was able to grab black ext for me and my boy. Still on the hunt for my size 9/9.5 red suede ext tho

Try a phone order from Rock City Kicks (Arkansas) before you order from oversees. (Only have the black pair)

Politics has some small sizes left and will do phone orders also. (Red pair only)
Thanks for posting, just copped the blacks!!!
:D :nthat:

Like most I struck out on NDC for the NSW models (but was able to cop red camos). Walked into my local HOH at 1215 to find these babies... Excuse the car pic

Gues I'm one of the few (or maybe I'm the only one 
laugh.gif
)  who liked the Grey/Volts..

Local HoH let me use VIP Coupons..

I don't know about other FTL/HoH but them Volts were $150 not $140... so don't be surprised...

Stay Warm &  Dry Chi-heads!.. 
smile.gif

Try a phone order from Rock City Kicks (Arkansas) before you order from oversees. (Only have the black pair)

Politics has some small sizes left and will do phone orders also. (Red pair only)

Damn now rock city won't pick up the phone lol or they're just busy with others

:smile:

Dude at sheikh took care of me... Let me scoop before they even opened. They were in the middle of an employee meeting too :lol:

I'm happy. These didn't disappoint!
Glad you got them ! Good looks ... I should have waited on NDC and bought in store with my suedes but I didn't want to hassle with the returns

With all these Internet geeks worried about link and RSVP bots, it was easy to do phone orders! Was able to grab black ext for me and my boy. Still on the hunt for my size 9/9.5 red suede ext tho
I'm also on the lookout for the red suede. Had a chance to get a size lower or higher than my TTS, for retail, but passed. Don't know if I made the right decision but if you have any info, please PM? I tried to look out for people so hopefully I can get some good karma.

My order just went through FTL right now for the Red Camos. No coupons though ( tried free shipping over $50 (and over $75) or the 20% shipping.

EDIT:

Called FTL, got the coupons accepted.

Last edited:
smile.gif

Dude at sheikh took care of me... Let me scoop before they even opened. They were in the middle of an employee meeting too
laugh.gif

I'm happy. These didn't disappoint!
Is that the AV mall in Palmdale? I'm about to head over to scoop my pair then 
laugh.gif

Gues I'm one of the few (or maybe I'm the only one 
laugh.gif

) who liked the Grey/Volts..

Local HoH let me use VIP Coupons..

I don't know about other FTL/HoH but them Volts were $150 not $140... so don't be surprised...

Stay Warm &  Dry Chi-heads!.. 
smile.gif
Oh I like those too... No where near me got em so I ordered online.

S dubl you wanted them so bad that you interrupted there meeting huh? Lol

Glad u got them and nice pick cop :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom