OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those easters look good cant wait to get mine in tomorrow.

not a fan of the NBA socks though thats a little too much IMO. starts to look like you are wearing a costume..

T11Time coming through with another early on feet pic :smokin They look good on feet even with white socks lol.Thought the yellow and purple should be as evenly distributed as the teal but not bad actually. Can we get detailed pics of the heel cup material and the upper pattern?
K8s win out another weekend of releases. :D

The softness of those damn socks is ridiculous. I love NBA socks.
+1.  I love the For Bare Feet NBA socks.  Excellent padding and the quarter ankle height is just right for me.

Sure, the logo may seem like too much but I could care less with how comfortable they are

I've been wearing dri fit ankle socks and, while there's no chafing, it looks like I'm ballin sockless. Was gonna try Kobe socks but ill follow your recommendations and try NBA socks.

I've been wearing dri fit ankle socks and, while there's no chafing, it looks like I'm ballin sockless. Was gonna try Kobe socks but ill follow your recommendations and try NBA socks.
Yea give them a shot.  I've always liked playing in them.  

Y so Long? I was lookn at same Pair

It just took them what seemed like forever to actually ship the shoes. Matter of fact, I checked and theyshould be arriving today.

I placed an order from Germany 3 days after I placed my order with Kixsquare, and it came 3 days later and 3 days before my Blue Corals are supposed to get here.

If you're cool with the wait, go for it. But I won't be giving them my $$$ ever again. I'd rather try to go toFTL and use a bday $25 coupon.

Y so Long? I was lookn at same Pair

i ordered from there and the customer service is very slow. it seems that they are a really small company that ships slow. i ordered my blues on the 1st and they didnt get shipped til the 7th. ill let you know when i get mine in today

NBA socks are a must. Hate to be matchy matchy with Nike everything every time. I need to find some socks without any branding that's the quality of the NBA socks. Anybody got a recommendation?

It just took them what seemed like forever to actually ship the shoes. Matter of fact, I checked and theyshould be arriving today.

I placed an order from Germany 3 days after I placed my order with Kixsquare, and it came 3 days later and 3 days before my Blue Corals are supposed to get here.

If you're cool with the wait, go for it. But I won't be giving them my $$$ ever again. I'd rather try to go toFTL and use a bday $25 coupon.

this

Lakers are coming to Sacramento at the end of the month. I know what I'm rockin' to the game! Pretty happy I got this jersey at a great price at my local Champs. Apparently, they're getting rid of all their Kobe gear and sticking to Lebron and KD. 

T11Time coming through with another early on feet pic
smokin.gif
They look good on feet even with white socks lol.Thought the yellow and purple should be as evenly distributed as the teal but not bad actually. Can we get detailed pics of the heel cup material and the upper pattern?
K8s win out another weekend of releases.
happy.gif
Kobe 8s won the month of March for me. I caught the BHM restock on NDC at the end of Feb, and since then its blue lights, sulfurs, and red camos. Other than the 13s this weekend, looks like the 29th will be another addition to the Kobe collection and #4 for the month

Glendale Galleria had some sizes left.

I picked up the Volts on Eastbay this evening, but forgetting that they don't double box :smh:

hey man, give customer service a call. i ordered the volts last night and realized that eastbay uses those plastic bag shippers so i called customer service to request that they be double-boxed. i haven't ordered from eastbay in quite a while and thanks to this thread that i got to remember that they use those plastic things for shipping.

i ordered from there and the customer service is very slow. it seems that they are a really small company that ships slow. i ordered my blues on the 1st and they didnt get shipped til the 7th. ill let you know when i get mine in today

Where do they ship from? ill wait for $20 off msrp

Back
Top Bottom