OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All,

On a different note, how has everyone's experience with the lunarlon insole been? Are you getting consistent shape/feel across different pairs?

I got the blue lights/red camo YOTS and the left foot insole between them feels... Slightly different. My YOTS insole feels slightly... more imbalanced towards the left half of foot. Do the insoles mold to your feet after a while? I had the Kobe vi and I think I preferred the flatter feel.

Love everything else about the shoes but can't stop slightly thinkin about the insoles when I ball with em!!!

All three of the Kobe 8 I own are a 10. My True Size is a 10.5. the BHM fit best, my XMAS fit the most snug.

hey man, give customer service a call. i ordered the volts last night and realized that eastbay uses those plastic bag shippers so i called customer service to request that they be double-boxed. i haven't ordered from eastbay in quite a while and thanks to this thread that i got to remember that they use those plastic things for shipping.

I did that, and all the service rep was able to do was to put a note on the package to "handle with care" >D

We'll see what happens.

i remember getting them from Champs for like $2.99 each over a year ago.

I remember that too, and at the time only bought 2 pairs. I should have loaded up.

glad im not the only one that remembers... it was funny because they run up at an additional 30% off and i certainly did not stock up either. probably much more than a year ago because it was definitely the pre-Elite socks hype days.

im still upset at that whole Houston only xmas light restocking... 
wish i knew where to get NBA socks for dirt cheap
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
finishline have them on sale for $5.99 a few weeks ago.

glad im not the only one that remembers... it was funny because they run up at an additional 30% off and i certainly did not stock up either. probably much more than a year ago because it was definitely the pre-Elite socks hype days.

I remember it was around 2010 because I bought some black and navy one's to go with the 2010 Flints (which needless to say, I didn't pick up and went with an '05 pair instead) and it didn't hit me to get more.

I wonder if they have this deal in-store as well, I haven't walked into a Finishline in months. They never have anything I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Easters are a must cop for me, didn't cop the red camos because somebody's buying them for my birthday which is in exactly 2 weeks today can't wait.

Both colors of the YOTS ALL SIZES for retail at Sneaker Bistro 631-730-7132 & Rock City Kicks 501-660-7888. They're moving fast hurry!

I did that, and all the service rep was able to do was to put a note on the package to "handle with care" >D

We'll see what happens.

yup, pretty much what the customer rep did when i called last night, although the note she put in was to double-box. we'll see and fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom