OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't understand why people dislike Kobe 7's so much. They were great to me.

A lot of people are complaining about the performance of the shoe. Did you actually ball in them? I did and I can tell you that the 7 was the worst shoe I've ever hooped in. Can't wait to hoop in the VIII's and see if Nike can redeem itself.

I said I wasn't going to get them... I lied! They are a lot better than I thought. I'm really liking the EM. Fit is so much better then the 7s. Who said these were HOH exclusive?

nice pickup
care to share where you copped from?

A lot of people are complaining about the performance of the shoe. Did you actually ball in them? I did and I can tell you that the 7 was the worst shoe I've ever hooped in. Can't wait to hoop in the VIII's and see if Nike can redeem itself.
I hooped in them and loved them, we've talked about this before it really depens on the type of feet you have. I have narrow, and my 7s are really comfortable to me.

Yeah most places should open on the 26th when the shoes release lol
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]12.25.2012[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nike Kobe VIII[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Black/Bright Crimson/Fiberglass/Vivid Sulfer[/color]

How didn't know I know the 25th was really the 26th!?! 
mean.gif

I hooped in them and loved them, we've talked about this before it really depens on the type of feet you have. I have narrow, and my 7s are really comfortable to me.

Exactly. To you! But not to the majority of us who balled in them. Doesn't matter now, We are 5 days away from the VIII's. VII's can burn in hell now. :D

in store probaly the 26th, online the 25th.

Pretty sure Nike vault will be open and selling on the 25th for the Laker game.

excited for these and the ID to go live. hopefully the ID will have a couple more options added by then otherwise it might just be the chaos inspired cw and sulfur from the get go.

^thank you

Im stuck between getting the xmas lights and sulfurs..spending 320 in week is alot for me. Btw I saw the xmas lights in person tuesday and it looks better in person

Anyone getting the xmas lights?

^thank you
Im stuck between getting the xmas lights and sulfurs..spending 320 in week is alot for me. Btw I saw the xmas lights in person tuesday and it looks better in person
Anyone getting the xmas lights?

Hopefully I will.

You guys should check your local hoh...like I said I saw xmas lights in person (display pair ) so you guys who are thinking copping can make up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom