OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Vault not limiting to 24 pairs?

Can't wait to see Kobe rock them today. It'll give me a good view if i'll like them or not.

Last edited:
Just called Champs to see what was up with my order. I knew I got them just need somebody to give me in depth explanation of orders they put on backorder

100+ in line

Ain't this some ****? Those sites suppose to start selling at 5am pacific. "Sold out" immediately so I went back to sleep.  I wake up only to find out they had some sort of timer at 530am?

Why must it be so damn hard and different for every release.  NDC is chaotic but at least it's the same every time.   

Just asking for when they arrive. what am i supposed to where with them. i was thinking Benny Gold Gliding Hoodie and Chinos. what do you think?

I got thru right away and went thru the whole checkout process and when I pushed the Submit Order, I got the error page (Arghhh)! So I hit the backwards page and they wer Gone! I quickly went to my email and received the PayPal payment confirmation and shortly after got the EastBay order confirmation (Whew!):D

If I can't get the Xmas Kobe's I'm just going to make myself my adult league team color "flop city" :lol:

Last edited:
Not liking my chances on NDC, always strikeout

What do you guys think the resellers prices will be like?

Last edited:
I don't want to add hype by giving what I think resellers prices will be. People these days not even content with double what they paid. C'Mon Man!

Slept through my alarm 
mad.gif
 NDC or bust for me now.

Is it safe to say these are the best out of the whole Christmas pack?

That's a vague statement. I'll have to disagree. Respect your opinion though

I'll have to see how the sole color pops. Doesn't look too exciting from what i can see. You could see through to the black on the front. Prefer the poison green on iD. Don't know i'll see when they come in.

Can someone who's experienced explain how it works with ndc tomorrow? I see nowhere on the site that advertises upcoming releases or times - how do we know where to go?

After trying them on, I have to agree.
smokin.gif
I have to agree as well. I own the IV's, V's, and VI's, Nike really hit it on the head with this one performance wise and just general comfort. And IMO, this is my favorite colorway (so far) of the VIII. So with that said, I guess these are my favorite Kobe's of all time. 

Back
Top Bottom