OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped my pair at the vault, I'll post again later on feet after this nap..lol....

SMFH at all those people who were at the front letting people cut and not saying anything...

Last edited:
Stupid trip... I didn't wake up because I was tired... First Christmas kobe that I've missed out on.. So sad..

I'm assuming Nike vault is sold out??? I have a friend at the game and would love to be able to get a pair..

Any spots in San Francisco that have them??

There's another timer on footlocker.com so you guys need get your hopes up! 
nthat.gif

NDC will be a joke to get so you will need some real luck on that one.

No Christmas pair madness for me. Hope those who wanted got theirs though. Been chillin around the house watching this slate of NBA action in these. Can't wait for the gym to open back up tomorrow to get more pickup runs in em, I'm in love folks lol.

Best Kobes ever.

After trying them on, I have to agree. :smokin

You already know. :nthat:

Best Kobes ever.
That's a pretty bold statement.. But I respect your opinion haha

Best Kobes ever.

Ehh, dunno about that. Top 5, most likely.

It's not even about the colorway. It's the shoe itself. Fit, comfort, court grip, the lunarlon midsole. Nike got everything right.

Absolute must cop. Doesn't matter what colorway.

eastbay confirmed that my order went through on twitter and said they're backordered.. anyone know  and "hope to receive our shipment soon." they should give everyone free shipping for not having them in stock

I don't even see the Christmas Kobe's on FTL or Eastbay. What am I missing? I don't mean from this morning, I'm referring to the people that say the timer is back up on them.

Last edited:
What up NT

Like many of you I woke up three minutes late only to log on to one to the following:

1. Could not even visit the Eastbay page. It just gave me a white screen saying "too many athletes are trying to access the website" THAT WAS WEAK
2. Went to footlocker twitter and tried their direct link to the kicks. Tried to add a pair of 10.5 to cart and they were all spoken for.
3. Went back to eastbay and it let me into the website but would not let me add a pair.
4. Everytime I tried to add a pair it says "All sizes have been added to the carts of other customers. Please try again in a few minutes"
5. I was ready to give up, but for some reason kept trying to a pair of 10.5 to the cart on Footlocker. After about the 15th time at about 7:34 or so it ADDED TO THE CART
6. No joke my mouth hit the floor. Proceeded to go to the processing page and it was a 14 minute wait. Went down to 5 minutes then back up to 18 minutes. It proceeded to count down to 9 minutes then skipped to 1 minute then straight to the checkout page.

Chose deliver to local store, so skipped on shipping. UPS confirmation when they get there.

To say the least. I got lucky as sin.

Thanks for letting me vent to ya'll. This system sucks, but glad it worked.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you can track down those pairs you need.

PEACE!

Last edited:
I don't even see the Christmas Kobe's on FTL or Eastbay. What am I missing? I don't mean from this morning, I'm referring to the people that say the timer is back up on them.
Wow you are right! It was there 10 mins ago...

If I get the pair that I reserved tomorrow in the store, I will sell the ones I ordered online for $180. I hope that is not being stingy! 
embarassed.gif

:lol: at those who thought this would be an easy cop and that resell prices would be below $200

:smh:

Eastbay just told me they hope to receive their shipment this week but that could change -____- why are we paying for ground shipping when we won't receive our pairs for like 2 weeks... 

I reserved a pair at Foot Locker in SF, but had to get a size 10 instead of my usual 9.5. Still on the hunt for a 9.5 since I want to ball in these too.

Nike should just make enough to go around. It's just crazy these days. Make enough so the people who really want them can have them. Instead of paying 280 for a pair of sneakers. It's good to see people actually help each other out on here. I hope whoever wanted them was able to get them.

I reserved a pair at Foot Locker in SF, but had to get a size 10 instead of my usual 9.5. Still on the hunt for a 9.5 since I want to ball in these too.

Do you know if there are small sizes left?? How do you reserve with them??? I'm on the hunt for an 8 and am in San Fo on vacation..

^^^^ they did make enough. You can't do anything when people use different cards on different sites to buy multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom