OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my footlocker did reservations... had to sign up with what shoe/size you wanted and pick up by 10am tomorrow. I signed up for a friend thinking I wouldnt want em :frown:

Damn. I know some in Houston are doing first come first served but just wondering which ones so I know where to head to. Wish I could find the footlocker site stating the release procedures at each store.

Any Houston people know what's going on?

Damn. I know some in Houston are doing first come first served but just wondering which ones so I know where to head to. Wish I could find the footlocker site stating the release procedures at each store.
Any Houston people know what's going on?
the launch locator doesnt have any info. only shows which stores are getting them. youd have to call each store one by one.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Last edited:
im on the fence about whether or not i should get a second pair from NDC. already have my pair at foot locker reserved.

I'm sitting here at xmas dinner watching the knicks bust the lakers *** (watch n see lol) and they look so dope on kobe. my girl said she'll get them for me as a xmas gift. anyone know the best way to get the Christmases (which stores will have) considering I missed the rsvps, and probably won't get lucky on ndc before work in the morning?? :frown: are we good for JJ.com at midnight?? or sjould I do the fnl mobile trick and have them charge my debit card 15 times so it gets flagged as fradulent again?? smh. any info is greatly appreciated since I missed out on the xmas model last year.

I'm sitting here at xmas dinner watching the Lakers bust the Knicks *** (watch n see lol) and they look so dope on kobe. my girl said she'll get them for me as a xmas gift. anyone know the best way to get the Christmases (which stores will have) considering I missed the rsvps, and probably won't get lucky on ndc before work in the morning?? :frown: are we good for JJ.com at midnight?? or sjould I do the fnl mobile trick and have them charge my debit card 15 times so it gets flagged as fradulent again?? smh. any info is greatly appreciated since I missed out on the xmas model last year.
Fixed :tongue:

i went to the mall yesterday to try on n look at the sulfers but none of the stores had them i found that soooo strange they said they never received a shipment  
eyes.gif

Laker win xmas game for the first time......I'll definitely get the xmas pair.....

Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, etc. did Tickets or RSVP for this? I struck out on-line and am planning to just go to the mall at 8am in the morning tomorrow to Foot Locker and walk in to buy these.  What would my chances be doing that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom