OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No way these are anywhere as limited as the grinches. Every single footlocker in Los Angeles is getting these. The grinches were only to be found in select footlockers around LA when they released.
Then this should be an easy cop going into the store early in the morning to cop these if there's no line right?  FootLockerUnlocked blog says nothing about Ticket Procedures at my zip code store, so that means they didn't do RSVP's and will sell first come, first serve.

No way these are anywhere as limited as the grinches. Every single footlocker in Los Angeles is getting these. The grinches were only to be found in select footlockers around LA when they released.
My footlocker never gets anything good, and they have them. They aren't that limited at all...

My footlocker never gets anything good, and they have them. They aren't that limited at all...
Exactly. People on local shoe groups in la are hyping these up so much. Come tomorrow, I'm betting a lot of the rsvp'd pairs won't be picked up.

Exactly. People on local shoe groups in la are hyping these up so much. Come tomorrow, I'm betting a lot of the rsvp'd pairs won't be picked up.
I reserved a pair for a friend, thinking I was passing... Hoping I can pick up my size too.

from THE VAULT in Los Angeles this morning.
showed up at 7:25AM because I snoozed on my alarm at 5:30.
I would say about 200 showed up? my friend and I were about #150

They handed out wristbands at 9 on the dot.
Worker announced that there were 120 pairs of Kobe's
and limited amounts of Lebron's and KD's
Rule was that you would be able to grab one of each if you wished.

The Kobe's were all marked with special Nike Vault Size Tags
and came with special custom Nike Vault socks.

Because I was so far in the back I ended having to grab a sz 14. figured I 'd get them for a friend of mine who plays overseas but he said he can only wear a sz 15 Kobe...So on the hunt for my size now.

here's a pics

Last edited:
I am just waiting for the people who don't get these and end up saying they are ugly again to make themselves feel better 
laugh.gif

Got my xmas pair!!!!!!!!! Woke up 6am and was first in line at 7am. These were SUPER LIMITED. maybe even less than Grinch numbers.
Sooooooooo happy I got mine.
Lockdown is superb, fit is second to none and the cushion? Dear lordy. This is the lowest kobe to the ground yet the lunar
Foam is crazy comfy and plush. I LOVE IT.
If they perform well on the court(i'll let you guys know) then the Kobe 8 IS THE BEST KOBE EVER.
My zk5s and wallet are all trembling in fear right now.

You will LOVE them on the court bro, congrats on the pick-up! I need to get me the thin orthotic-ready insert and put my ortho's in these, the comfort level after I do that will be astronomical haha.

Good luck everyone with the release. I am passing I just don't like any of the Xmas releases honestly. But i do really like the Kobe 8. Waiting for a colorway to really wow me i guess. Or for the sulfer ID options to be added. Not a huge fan of the scales look.

Thank You!

Your order was placed successfully.
Check your email for your order confirmation. Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. We will notify you when each of your items ship.

Good night guys and GOOD LUCK.  Easy cop from NDC.  Compared to East Bay, FL, Champs, etc.  Night & DAY.

Back
Top Bottom