OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

God, worst luck in the world. I'm an Australian living in New York, got a pair of xmas 12s in my cart at 8 on the dot and then found out they wouldn't accept my credit card or my paypal. If anyone hears of a pair of 12s surfacing, I'd love to change my christmas luck around.

Bay Area Heads - Looks like it's a wrap. Stopped by Valley Fair HoH this morning and they were completely sold out. Seems like the Kobe's were the most sought after because they still had Lebrons an KD's when I got there (probably gone now.) 

Really really wanted this shoe but struck out on NDC (over slept 
mad.gif
 ) and failed in person so I guess off to ebay or craigslist I go.....Congrats to all who got their pairs, this is a beautiful shoe!

Got my Christmas pair this morning. Waited in line for a bout an hour & some change, it was well worth it tho!

Pics coming soon.

can't help but feel uneasy about my back ordered Kobe's on eastbay and footaction. hope they can update my order statuses soon

anywhere to grab these still in the ny area or online? girl made up an excuse as to why she cant go to mercer for me and im stuck at work.

Went to Menlo Park Mall FTL in Edison, NJ to cop. They released them at 8am and I wanted to get there for 7am just in case there were a lot of people waiting for pairs. Ended up oversleeping and didn't get there till 7:45 and was lucky to cop the last 12 they had. Most of the people in front of me(about 25-30 if I had to guess) got either the KD's or the Kobe's. The Finishline across from FTL only had Brons and they were on display just chilling with nobody lined up there. Some young kids were reselling Kobes and KD's right out the door in front of FTL for $200 a pop. One of the older guys a few people behind me kept saying, "bout to rob these young bucks out in the parking deck, teach em a lesson bout reselling" and had me dying laughing the whole time we waited lol.

They ran out of size 9. All the people with tickets got them. I ended up with a 9.5. If anybody needs a 9.5 for a 9 lmk socal meet up?

Kobe's were 139 on footlocker.com but when I picked them up at the store they were 150! Anyone else? They also had the Christmas shirt. Ima go back for it later.

Last edited:
I understand that it goes without saying that you cant win them all..you take the L and move on..  but i gotta say i have never felt as royally ****** as i did today with this POS of eastbay!!! I do the norm, have the Fatal 4 websites up logged in to my accounts 10 min before launch(FNL, FL, Champs, Eastbay) from 5 - 5:30 am i tried adding to cart, i said im giving up at 5:31am so i try 1 last time and at my surprise i finally am able to add to cart! PERFECT! i sit there wait for the countdown thing it says 12 min... ok 12 min goes by site is ready for my pmt info... i  put in my payment info im almost done with checkout , and the ******g website tells me to log in again , i log back in , puts me in back into the ******g que now i have to wait 1 hour and 13 minutes, as pissed as i already am i said whatever ill wait, well 45 min later SOLD OUT... GO **** YOURSELF TO THE ******G 10th DEGREE YOU PIECE OF **** EASTBAY!! 

^ here my experience from yesterday.. Out of all the kobes ever these are the only ones ive ever wanted... Anyway i said to myself why waste my time waking up at 5am AGAIN to get pissed off again I dont remember my last successful purchase from NDC... Long story short 5:01 keep getting error messages.. I press BACK and for some reason i see (1) in my cart.. Im like wtf? They were the kobe xmas!!! Hit check outquickly! And just got my confirmation from NDC.. Thanku basedgod

sulfurs feel lost in the xmas hype, but just wanted to say I love em. super comfortable and light. remind me of the feel of the 5's on feet. got a surprise pair from the wife for xmas, rocked em yesterday, and today again.

looking forward to getting another colorway in the future

Shout out to people helping others on here aka the way it's supposed to be! I know I'll probably want the Xmas joints a month from now but till then my sulfurs will ease the pain... hopefully haha. Congrats to all who got theirs, finally a Xmas shoe with a W as well!

THIS!!

People get to nervous of all the lurkers.... in this case tho everything worked out!

whats everyones "order status" say? "submitted..." ??? never really paid any attention to that until now.

and looking at all my other previous orders, this order has "O" in the front of my order number instead of "o."

now im having second thoughts???

...still waiting for the confirm email...

all my orders have O in front... NDC is pretty good about not cancelling orders these days.

MY DUDE S DUB,

MY ORDER FOR THE DMVS GOT CANCELLED

BUT HOPEFULLY NOT THIS TIME AROUND.

I AM MAD AS HELL THOUGH CUZ I STRUCK OUT ON THESE.

COSIGN ON KOBE DEATH STARE

BUT REALIZE ITS DA HOLIDAYS

IM THANKFUL FOR MY SULFURS

WILL HOPEFULLY TRADE OR COP THESE LIGHTS IN DA FUTURE

Reseller killed my hopes at 2 different spots. Literally dude in front of me got my Sz 12 and said he was going to resell and at the other spot the guy was at the door with a Size 12 saying he would sell it to me for 300. SMH :smh:

Last edited:
Bay Area Heads - Looks like it's a wrap. Stopped by Valley Fair HoH this morning and they were completely sold out. Seems like the Kobe's were the most sought after because they still had Lebrons an KD's when I got there (probably gone now.) 

Really really wanted this shoe but struck out on NDC (over slept >:  ) and failed in person so I guess off to ebay or craigslist I go.....Congrats to all who got their pairs, this is a beautiful shoe!
no other stores released them?

Really really wanted this shoe but struck out on NDC (over slept >:  ) and failed in person so I guess off to ebay or craigslist I go.....Congrats to all who got their pairs, this is a beautiful shoe!
no other stores released them?

Back
Top Bottom