OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In case anyone is planning on going to Foot Locker Laguna Hills CA, they've already passed out all tickets.  Still on the hunt for size 9.5!

man i had this lady behind me with 5 kids. they bought all the sizes she can get for the kobe 8's. i knew for sure she was a reseller. little dude ask for a size 12. lol smh.

First my business partner hooks me up with a DS pair of Space Jams for Xmas, awesome enough right?

Then I strike out on the Kobe's, Brons, and KDs this morning. :smh:

BUT WAIT! There's still hope!

Homeboy snagged my size 13 Kobe, I just got a 12 Bron off NDC and I'm hearing KD's are sitting at some of my malls so I will try to cop that one there. Great turnaround from this morning! Cheers!

Kobes Are Fresh!!

Last edited:
Reseller in front of me took my size. My footlocker only had 12 pairs. Was forced to get KD's in hopes of someone wanting to trade. |I
Horrible feeling. I remember Chaos V's were a breeze. I'm done with kicks. It's online or nothing from now on.

Really nice pics. Got lucky enough to order my size on NDC this morning. Going to the Lakers Nuggets game tonight hoping Kobe brings out something new

Xmas Kobes look really good in person. They seem to be more sought after than others, could be due to availability though.

If I didn't already have a pair waitin RSVP, NDC woulda had me extra emotional this morning...lol... I been A1 with NDC... DB's, Stealths, Thunders, but fell on my face with these..

If I didn't already have a pair waitin RSVP, NDC woulda had me extra emotional this morning...lol... I been A1 with NDC... DB's, Stealths, Thunders, but fell on my face with these..

struck out RSVP on all xmas kicks through niketown NYC. cant be mad tho, got in on DB and the XI's. win some lose some. congrats to nyc'ers who copped

Struck out this morning at my local HoH. Average resell price I'm seeing right now is 240, debating if these are worth copping at that price...

Went to my mall and struck out. Champs had maybe 25 pairs but most went to employees. Foot Locker did raffles that I didnt know about. -_- just my luck

between all 9s, Lebrons and KDs that released yesterday and today, the Kobes were by far the the toughest to get
eyes.gif
(Motorboats x2, Lebrons x1, KDs x2 and Kobe x0
grin.gif
)

Last edited:
These Kobes were definitely the best ones from the pack. Definitely look good in person so if you can scoop for retail I say grab them because it's a really nice shoe. LeBrons on the other hand are
sick.gif
. Definitely regret copping
mean.gif

Lmao at dudes asking $300 for these mediocre xmas kobes.
roll.gif
Im laughing myself at that same thing!!!!!.........i seen resellers askin $350 and above, dudes these days especially these young bucks guess they think it cool selling kicks like they slingin drugs!!!!!!

Last edited:
go iD or nothing if you have to resort to resale prices. This is one way to stop this and Nike is helping it but still reaping the benefits.

Anyone swing by HOH Lakewood today? Secured my pair this morning but might swing by to help out fellow nters who didn't cop.

man, Still not email confirmation from NDC for my KB (xmas lights). starting to get worried. anyone else?

Anyone swing by HOH Lakewood today? Secured my pair this morning but might swing by to help out fellow nters who didn't cop.
Called them up on the 24th and they already raffled all their sizes. Anyone tried the Brea FL? Or Westfield in Anaheim?

Back
Top Bottom