OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The details on these Kobe's are crazy!

I went back to west covina foot locker to pick up the xmas tee and the guy said they had a size 13 that wasnt on reserve. I would call ahead though to make sure its not sold. 

no luck with NDC this morning.. tried my luck locally but ran out of size 10. copped a sz 11 hoping to trade with someone for a 10. socal 714

Yup. These sold out at hoh Lakewood. I was told they had almost twice as many Kobe's as they did kds and lebrons there...something like 130 to 70 pairs. There was a raffle but I guess most people were too preoccupied with the breds and thunders cause only a few people entered raffle. Almost ended up being guaranteed tix there. Meanwhile, hoh Beverly Hills did guaranteed tix on 12/21

XMas Kobe vanished quickly. I tried on the GR colorway and boy, I haven't been this hyped about a Kobe shoe since the IV. Will definitely get them when I reload.

I got all the way through the checkout process, entered in my paypal password, say my total, clicked confirm, got sent back to the deadstock page and all of a sudden I see "Your cart is empty". After 2 hours of trying, I finally give up.

just picked up my pair from foot locker and they charged me $150 plus tax. the receipt says quickstrike on it and they took off the suggested retail tag from the box. theyre gorgeous in person and super comfortable too.

Last edited:
Got my order to go through on Deadstock. I don't like sizing down, but had to settle for a 12, I wear 13 but I'll make it work.

i stopped buying xmas kicks last xmas. i always got my pair until resellers hit hard last year.

I got all the way through the checkout process, entered in my paypal password, say my total, clicked confirm, got sent back to the deadstock page and all of a sudden I see "Your cart is empty". After 2 hours of trying, I finally give up.

Took a little time but finally able to get through all the way

Last edited:
just picked up my pair from foot locker and they charged me $150 plus tax. the receipt says quickstrike on it and they took off the suggested retail tag from the box. theyre gorgeous in person and super comfortable too.
Same here bud. I thought it was pretty pathetic when I saw that the price tag was ripped out but whatever. 

I just have to say that this shoe is so comfortable and light. Can't wait for more CWs. 

this my first year not picking up the christmas kobes....i need them now after looking at everyone pics

Went to Menlo Park Mall FTL in Edison, NJ to cop. They released them at 8am and I wanted to get there for 7am just in case there were a lot of people waiting for pairs. Ended up oversleeping and didn't get there till 7:45 and was lucky to cop the last 12 they had. Most of the people in front of me(about 25-30 if I had to guess) got either the KD's or the Kobe's. The Finishline across from FTL only had Brons and they were on display just chilling with nobody lined up there. Some young kids were reselling Kobes and KD's right out the door in front of FTL for $200 a pop. One of the older guys a few people behind me kept saying, "bout to rob these young bucks out in the parking deck, teach em a lesson bout reselling" and had me dying laughing the whole time we waited lol.

Cool story, bro. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom