OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i have a feeling a lot of you ordering from livestock will be getting cancellations. all sizes except 13 are available again. the site is probably glitching.

sizes are all live again.. interesting. hope this isnt just a glitch. placed an order again, im sure the first one i made with the mistake on the billing address will not go through. crossing my fingers on this purchase!

Has anyone checked if there money has been taken or is on hold for the purchase or confirmation emails

I got the email that says order was processed well c what happens did everyone else get this and it said shopping from livestock Toronto did anyone get other stores

I got mine too. Man, that 'Congratulations' is such a soul-lifter! lol.. anyway, quick question.. if i made a mistake on one order with the billing address, that wont go through right? cause i placed a second order making sure that billing and shipping address are different. thanks guys!

put all of them in my cart to see if i could and it sold all the pairs out. so heres how many of each pair is available. im about to delete them from my cart now.

I wear a 12... Grabbed an 11.5 in these and was just fine.
And I personally like the shoe as is... The infrared laces pop...

Last edited:
Just refreshed and saw another "restock"...attempted to add 11.5 and gave an error so went back and added a 12 and check out. Says I ordered an 11.5 and a 12 and the order went thru. Let's see what happens...

wish nike had a loyalty program, i just added up my orders from sept and it was 5500. that could have been a lot of 20 coupons from other stores

i might just cut the tongue part of the play strong insert of the Del Sol VII and put them to use on the 8s
btw he's been here before just new username :D

He's jefferrrson from youtube right? my bad, didn't know he was in here before.lol

Back
Top Bottom