OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im in VA and I know the hoh georgetown had the shirts
(I just cant justify a 32 dollar shirt thats not dri fit...call me cheap)

btw volt laces imo much better

Last edited:
i'm on the hunt for those too...they didn't have it when I was downstairs at footlocker
mean.gif
im looking for those socks too.
ohwell.gif

Can anyone help me find this christmas t-shirt in a Large online? None of the local stores have them. Or if anyone has an extra one shoot me a PM. I'll pay retail plus shipping.  I called Foot Action, Foot Locker, Champs, etc. and NONE of them got them in.
i saw yesterday at footlocker northridge mall. Large and xl

put all of them in my cart to see if i could and it sold all the pairs out. so heres how many of each pair is available. im about to delete them from my cart now. I have a size 8. Damn 360? i got yesterday at footlocker 163. Haha

i have size 8 got it from footlocker yesterday 163

Man, I'm gonna have to disagree 100% with that. Lazy? They changed nearly every single facet of the shoe. I'm telling you, these have a VI vibe to them as far as what they are going to offer us. A lot of the VII's had that 'unfinished' look to them, Put a pair of these in your hands or on your feet and I think you'll see and definitely feel the difference. Not trying to start a verbal war, that gets old real quick. I'm just saying I love the two prs. I have and cannot wait to see what's next!
perfect!!

I'm gonna throw black laces in my xmas' when they come in, surprised nobody tried that, to tone them down a bit.

I'm gonna throw black laces in my xmas' when they come in, surprised nobody tried that, to tone them down a bit.

It's a holiday themed shoe that was made to be bright. Black laces will make little difference in the overall hue of the shoe.

So far no restock this could be a good sign

The site is finally down so that means there was a problem, let's see what happens to everyone that checked out. I got two Order #s with Invoices so worse comes to worse a PayPal refund. Good luck to the late night strikers!

someone posted the xmas with black laces a few pages back. not a good look imo. too dull. volt laces or stock works best.

Is it just me or the Christmas Kobe's remind me more of stained glass windows instead of...well the obvious.

Nike coudve dubbed these the stained glass Kobe's and it woudve fit and people woudve ran away with the idea.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom