OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs completely sold out at my local HOH and mall but all online sites got fsr's smh lol. They need to hurry up and drop a non hyped up GR so I can try a pair on for gods sake lol

same round my way. i went to footlocker this past weekend to try em on but they were cleaned out.

Anyone else see that they put the Christmas back up on NDC a few minutes ago? Added them to my cart and it came up as the sulfer sku...

Anyone else see that they put the Christmas back up on NDC a few minutes ago? Added them to my cart and it came up as the sulfer sku...

They've been on NDC ever since RD just shows as product not available.

the xmas pack came out on 4 different websites and in 2/3 different stores. there has never been a restock on recent shoes that were qs/limited.
where is this false hope of xmas Kobe restocks coming from???

the xmas pack came out on 4 different websites and in 2/3 different stores. there has never been a restock on recent shoes that were qs/limited.

the cloak effect

Galaxy rookies?

Not saying that these will but everything that has dropped in the last 4 months has restocked somewhere ..

Last edited:
Does anyone see any Xmas' in their local stores? I tried calling all my local stores to see if they got them, but no luck. I was caught up with buying Xmas gifts for the family so I couldn't pick these up during release (if anyone was wondering :tongue:)

Last edited:
the cloak effect

Not saying that these will but everything that has dropped in the last 4 months has restocked..

I was overseas when cloaks first released and they sat. I picked up 2 for me and 2 for my friend a month after they came out. I feel like nike held back. not that they made new pairs. on the restock ones I bought the production date was before the ones I bought on the original release day.
rookies I cant explain.
the jordans were all grs. just over hyped so people were out there.
white reds sat....9s sat.....bred 11s are sitting overseas (got a boy in rome and just left germany).
im not against a restock dont get ne wrong I want everyone to have the shoes they want with out playing the reseller game.
just im not waiting on Twitter for a link

Are there any codes we can use for the Xmas shirt???
I checked around earlier and couldn't find any that didn't need me to buy more than just the shirt. But the free shipping with FL was automatic without any codes

I was overseas when cloaks first released and they sat. I picked up 2 for me and 2 for my friend a month after they came out. I feel like nike held back. not that they made new pairs. on the restock ones I bought the production date was before the ones I bought on the original release day.
rookies I cant explain.
the jordans were all grs. just over hyped so people were out there.
white reds sat....9s sat.....bred 11s are sitting overseas (got a boy in rome and just left germany).
im not against a restock dont get ne wrong I want everyone to have the shoes they want with out playing the reseller game.
just im not waiting on Twitter for a link

Are you overseas still? Better stay there if you want to get what you want. :lol:

Last edited:
lol funny thing is I missed out on my size of the xmas kobes here. had my friend pick me up a pair. (and one for himself) day after release in Asia
I said this in the ID thread but I dont think im feeling any other cw coming out. id rather ID more pairs.
the greens are hot. but realistically I wouldnt wear them as much as sulfurs and my IDs coming

Last edited:
I want that grey/platinum over the purple midsole/outsole. DAMN.

Purple fades look nice too. Will have to decide.

Does anyone see any Xmas' in their local stores? I tried calling all my local stores to see if they got them, but no luck. I was caught up with buying Xmas gifts for the family so I couldn't pick these up during release (if anyone was wondering :tongue:)
SOLD OUT

February 2nd. Hope all the people who don't like them actually stick to their word and let the people who do like them get them 
tired.gif

And now that the Python's have "YOTS" attached to the shoe...folks gonna go ape ish for em.

Ain't that the truth! I personally plan on passing on these. Not that they aren't a pretty good looking shoe, but I'm holding out for some other colorways as I'm on a budget. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom