OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike Vault was selling the Destroyer Jacket for $425: . Tried to grab one during Xmas, but they were apparently sold out already.

Pythons, Black Snakes, and the Red Camos will all be copped. 
pimp.gif

Looking like the Kobes are gonna be the clear winner out of the major three sigs this year.

I want the entire YOTS pack! But here in the real world, i know im not going to be able to cop all 3. So i guess ima have to wait till RD to make my decision on which ones ima be grabbing. The pics make em look :smokin tho!

I like this scale pattern more than the scales on the VI. It really captures the essence of the black mamba. Some metallic paint would be straight fire.

Am I the only one that feels like the lifestyle pairs (black/snake upper, red suede) won't be released in the US?

Definitely buying the red suede and the black pair.

Nike, if you are reading... Pease add suede as an option for nikeid :nerd:

The Jacket on NDC is the wrong color. I called customer service and the collar and cuffs are purple not black like the ndc picture.

They also do not have a release date on NDC for any YOTS shoes and are not sure if they will have it.

Nike official pics definitely made the leather look really good. Can't say the same with the crappy cell cam pics. 50-50 now.

Would've cop the jacket if it was YOTD(dragon baby). :rolleyes

Last edited:
lol that jacket has been out for over a month already..my hoh had them in december and when i ask for the price i was :lol: my way out of there

the YOTS shoes are alright..nothing big for me..just give me the purple gradient color already!!!

Back
Top Bottom