OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not feeling the red suede lifestyles but the black yots will be had if I have to sell something to cop em. I'm a sucker for blk based shoes!

Last edited:
The red suade YOTS 8s are Fire. I dont think Kobes ever had a all Suade shoe? Correct me if im wrong. Love this shoe for casual wear though.

Anybody sayin those Red ones are Fire...I'mma fa'sho let y'all gone head and have em' and hype em' up...Those are possibly be ugliest Kobe's I've ever seen...IMO

I think the suedes are ugly and the reds are dope.
hype or no hype...what you like is what you like.

and TPG cloak PS....on point like a dart.

Last edited:
Guess the fakes are on US soil... Smh

the all blacks are nice but since these are NSW it'll be hard to hoop in them, which is a damn shame. That heel cup missing is probably gonna be the deal breaker, guess I'm gonna have to stick with the sulfur's a little while longer... (like that's a bad thing lol :tongue:)

Anybody sayin those Red ones are Fire...I'mma fa'sho let y'all gone head and have em' and hype em' up...Those are possibly be ugliest Kobe's I've ever seen...IMO
Its a dope shoe. All red suade on these kinda reminds me of like a Jordan 6 infrared not the actual shoe but the material. very classy shoe like I said to rock it casual would look nice...Def not the best Kobe 8 that has or will release but its nice and if its around and not a hard get then I would def scoop up a pair.  

the red looks worn a beat already =( i think if they wouldve when with a green suede= FUEGO

can some do a PS on that one with a green base?

Its a dope shoe. All red suade on these kinda reminds me of like a Jordan 6 infrared not the actual shoe but the material. very classy shoe like I said to rock it casual would look nice...Def not the best Kobe 8 that has or will release but its nice and if its around and not a hard get then I would def scoop up a pair.  
But, you know what...I've learned my lesson over the past 2 yrs...It's best to see them in person first before you pass judgement. But, these pics aren't doin it for me or many other ppl

Could be wrong, but I would guess that the heel cup is there but it's just covered up by the leather. Looks good imo 

But, you know what...I've learned my lesson over the past 2 yrs...It's best to see them in person first before you pass judgement. But, these pics aren't doin it for me or many other ppl
Thats True. You make a great point...Imma have to wait n see them in person now! the pics are making them look ok. In person its make or break. we shall see...

rank them in order guys:

1. Black Snakeskin

2. Red camo (Feb)

3. Red Suades

Would u guys agree with this?

according to nikeblog,

blacks Jan 18th

suede Jan 25th

reds sometime in FEB.
Those are probably Asia release dates though. The Year of ____ releases usually drop overseas first before we get them in the US. Hope I'm wrong, but that's been the norm.

Yeah most likely. I'm just going off what nikeblog is saying. I already checked the nikestore calendar and saw no colorways matching any of these designs.

overall so far from what we have seen that is most likely going to release ( I didnt include Kobes PE's )

1. Xmas lights

2. Black Snakeskins

3. Red Camo

4. Sulfurs

5. Blue lights

6. Red Suades

7. Green camo 

8. Pythons

Back
Top Bottom