OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do these usually release other matching apparel for asg besides t shirts? I love the Kobe hoodies and would really want a matching hoodie for the orange asg shoes.

HUH.

OP wants to know where he can get this :rolleyes
orange-jumpsuit-prison-jail-costume-b.jpg

Do these usually release other matching apparel for asg besides t shirts? I love the Kobe hoodies and would really want a matching hoodie for the orange asg shoes.

HUH.

i think he meant do THEY release matching apparel.

If so, I honestly cant remember ever seeing a matching hoody for the ASG themed shoes. Then again, I havent looked before either.

They didn't drop any hoodies for any of the ASG shoes last year. Just tee's. It seems like Nike is missing a big market. I know people by where I live would rather buy a hoodie over a tee considering its Winter. *shrugs*

Man I'm torn between the blue lights, the red snakes, and the purple gradients. Unfortunately there's no way I can cop all three if I want to have money for some Jordans too. Maybe 2/3. I'm really hoping for some on feet pics soon. And asg pics!

Man I'm torn between the blue lights, the red snakes, and the purple gradients. Unfortunately there's no way I can cop all three if I want to have money for some Jordans too. Maybe 2/3. I'm really hoping for some on feet pics soon. And asg pics!

ASG pics need to happen ASAP, i need to know what im copping from the pack :smokin :smokin

Nike:

Charge the grey and sulfurs ("home") at a NSW price, and I'll pay for it.

Not like those muthasuckas are reading this. :tongue:

how do these break in after about 15-20 wears? still haven't picked up any 8s. the 11 i tried on were snug and the 11.5 felt pretty good but wondering how it fits after they're well broken in.

I've worn my sulfurs for over 60 hrs of court wear and they have gotten more roomy as time has passed wearing them. The foam is pretty much shaped to my foot therefore it has sunk down a little bit, coupled with the fact that the EM is less rigid and more shape shifting towards my foot, and they have gotten a little more roomy over time.

To put it simply: I've had to tie my 8s tighter as of late than in the beginning due to the fact that I believe they are completely broken in now.

Back
Top Bottom